Get consistent profits and low risks with this automated trading system: Click Here!

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by ninZa.co, Apr 1, 2024.

1. ninZa.co

ninZa.co Sponsor

When it comes to choosing an automated trading system, we understand that you weigh various aspects to ensure profitability and minimize risks.

That's why we've meticulously crafted I'm T-REX to meet your every need:
    • Net Profit to Max Drawdown Ratio: With I'm T-REX, you can expect an impressive ratio, ensuring substantial profits while keeping drawdowns in check.

• Strategy: Our system steers clear of the Martingale method, a risk-enhancing trading strategy. This ensures that each trade is carefully considered and not pressured to increase risk.

• Capital Management: Protecting your capital is paramount. I'm T-REX employs robust capital management techniques to safeguard your investments.

• Net Profit & Profit Factor: I'm T-REX delivers solid net profits and boasts a high profit factor, ensuring lucrative returns on your investments.
    But don't just take our word for it!

Join us for the LIVE premiere of I'm T-REX tomorrow, Tuesday, April 2nd at 20:00 ET, and witness its potential firsthand.

upload_2024-4-1_17-4-26.png

You'll have the chance to grab I'm T-REX at a price that you never thought possible for an automated trading system.

See you there!

2. a pompous name like T Rex which is the system that delivers solid profits high profit factor, lucrative returns robust Capital Management keeping drawdowns in check and yet not a single particle data all at a great price. well let us see

3. Hello ninZa.co,

Cool beans!

4. ionone

ionone

those prices tho :sneaky:

5. ionone

ionone

martingales "work" until they crash your account (typically during a big trend). EVERY martingale wil eventually crash

and think about it : you're gonna have a drawdown of the highest lot opened, but with a profit of the smallest lot opened

so for example is you start at lot 0.01 and the highest lot opened is 1.28, the main drawdown will be of the 1.28 lots you opened. So you won't be able to use the full potential of your account.

so if you add the risk of losing all your money one day, I think martingales are really pointless

you would really be better of trying to find a strategy that works consistently algorithmically

If you really want to try a martingale, the "best" martingale i've ever found is called "Dali", but I think the owner don't update it anymore.

Reactive Analytics likes this.