Germany must be forced out of the Euro Monetary Union.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by piezoe, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I don't disagree with anything he said. Sorry if that isn't "funny enough" for you, but it's the truth.

If Germany leaves, the Euro is toast.

#71     Jul 27, 2015
  2. Then let's devalue the Euro, after all all European countries are broke anyway, so why a strong euro, right?

#72     Jul 27, 2015
  3. If Germany could just do that, then I would buy all of you guys a beer.

#73     Jul 27, 2015
  4. hear hear, our British friend and neighbor is speaking, the one who is holding the financial district of London tightly in between his left and right nut. Oh, and parts of Argentina, oh wait, a lot of interests in the Middle East, too. Oh wait, Gibraltar, oh no, Scottland, and wait, bending over backward to the Chinese to get a nice axx rape in the holy name of more trade. Hail Merry to the Queen. :D:D:D

#74     Jul 27, 2015
  5. that is total crap: Germany has spearheaded efforts for Greek borrow rates to be lower even at the height of the last bailout crisis than going rates for France, Spain or Italy. Yes, borrow rates for Greece were set lower than the yield on Italian on the runs. So, with all due respect your comment is entirely untrue.

#75     Jul 27, 2015
  6. well, in case you forgot, Germany was a founding member of the EU along with France and other countries. Even the UK was not part of it. Speaking of a "group of alike economies" we should look at the majority of nations in the EU that actually work hard to make ends meet, such as Germany, France, Holland, Belgium, Baltic states, most East European states, most Scandinavian nations that are part of the EMU, Luxemburg, Spain, Ireland,.... Which "group of alike economies" are you again referring to?

#76     Jul 27, 2015
    d08 likes this.
  7. You seriously believe France will turn its back on Germany? A much more important portion of European life is politics than economics. That is what most Brits or Americans do not understand. There will be no European union without both France and Germany in it.

#77     Jul 27, 2015
  8. All hell is breaking loose Tsingtao agrees on one small little part of what volly has been saying. I am truly flabberghasted.

#78     Jul 27, 2015
  9. sheda

sheda

What is it with you and the city, germans are obsessed with it

#79     Jul 27, 2015
  10. oh sorry, is there anything else noteworthy in the old Kingdom? I must have missed it.

#80     Jul 27, 2015