gbp/usd weird non logical

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Javier, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Actually the idea is to get an unfair price, buying low, selling high. And high and low are very subjective. Technical analysis will give you levels you can trade off. Or volume profile if you use it.

#11     Apr 19, 2015
  2. Javier

Javier

tx you all =)

#12     Apr 20, 2015
  3. doggyfx

doggyfx

Could you provide more information about this trade? Lot size, broker, day of the week?

#13     Apr 20, 2015
  4. Javier

Javier

sure i will look for it. lot size was bid 4000 bid ( i think), on gbp/usd on dukascopy. I will give also the day and time. Was about tuesday or wednesday last week (i think) in the middle london session (spanish morning) . no news, no volatility. nothing, i just asked couse it i though that brokers usually works for clients interest... well i know now how it works internally so its ok.. it doesnt matter.

#14     Apr 20, 2015
  5. doggyfx

doggyfx

It's really strange.. Just checked, no spikes, gaps or spread widenings in my Hotforex quotes, seems it's the issue with Dukaskopy.. Ask them for audit for your account, maybe it was a bad tick or smth. else.

#15     Apr 21, 2015
  6. Javier

Javier

Tx i will

#16     Apr 23, 2015
  7. lubba

lubba

on your first post it's has 10 pips distance from the current price, perhaps these are the issue.. is there any limitation from you current trading condition, better ask your brokers support. some trading condition has different stop order level, it;s vary, and these order level probably the reason why the price not filled.

#17     May 18, 2015