GBA Presents: House of Gummy-!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, May 13, 2023.

1. Would you say when you raided your son's account that had generated $200,000 profit, that is when the troubles began?

Well that's when the House was formed.

The House?

HOUSE OF GUMMY-!

Martin Sloan, age thirty-six, vice-president in charge of media. Successful in most things but not in the one effort that all men try at some time in their lives—STOCK INVESTING.

Could 1000 shares of a stock make someone rich?

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices…to be found only in the minds of men. The biggest weapon- high finance. Can you be high and completely
    financed.

We have a banking crisis upon us. Banks will be hoarding their cash and not lending near enough. The economy is in peril who will pick up the slack? Who will lend out the cash when there is nowhere else to turn?

For the record, prejudices can kill…and suspicion can destroy…and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own—for the children and the children yet unborn.

But some children will be protected those at The House Of Gummy.

We often associate finance with houses.. the House Of Morgan. The House Of Blackstone. Then came The House of Xtravaganza. Houses were governed by
    house parents, who provided guidance and housing to their “children.” Angie Xtravaganza, the mother of The House Of Xtravaganza explains: As a House mother she helps her children get ready for the balls and also teaches them how to buy stocks and get rich-

Pepper LaBeija, House Mother of the lengendary House Of Labeija further explains:

When someone has rejection from their family, or from the regular stock trading community. When they get out in the world, they search. They search for someone to fill that void, Labeija said. I know this from experience because I’ve had kids come to me and latch hold to me like I’m their mother or father because they can talk to me. That’s where a lot of that ball mother business comes in.

Stoney at House Of Gummy takes it from there.

So I said these children at Elite Trader have nothing. They have no interesting threads to read it's freaking embarrassing. They have nothing. The word I am unable to put into the hot, still, sodden air is ‘doomed,’ because the people at Elite Trader have been handed a death sentence.

And House Of Gummy Was Born--

SoFi Gains a Bull. Analyst Calls It ‘The Future of U.S. Banking.’
    May 12,

I do not intend to begin buying 1000 share lots until the Bank Panic and the debt crises settle down. Indeed the start date for House Of Gummy is June 20ish.

We need a very tight list of ideas that can really explode and make a fortune.
    maybe we could start collecting them ahead of the launch.

This First thought came from my son who's account we shall be reorganizing--

SOFI.

Last edited: May 13, 2023

2. SoFi Technologies CEO Noto buys 50K shares of company stock 05/04 SOFI SoFi Technologies CEO Anthony Noto disclosed in a regulatory filing that he had purchased 50,000 shares of company stock at $4.73 per share on May 4, for a total transaction amount of $236,705.

3. SoFi Technologies, Inc. (SOFI) GBA TARGET- $12.50
    NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS
    5.02-0.12(-2.33%)

4. AT HOUSE OF GUMMY WE LOVE A GOOD DIVIDEND.

But we also get tricky, how would you like up 25% 1 year, up 10% YTD with a
    Div Yield (TTM)
    6.28%

JAPAY Japan Tobacco Inc.

$11.12 0.13(+1.18%)

5. -THE LIST-

A) SOFI-$5

B) JAPAY-$11

6. My aim here is to talk alot less. So this is no boat ride on the Whip Of Intelligence & no pirate radio broadcast of every hot stock imaginable. I'm going to try and think before I post which is entirely new for me.

I hope to have far fewer ideas but some real zingers. I'm hoping to catch a huge move in whatever I go with but in a safe way-- This is a kid's account!

I'm sure some of you have started talking stocks with your kids and I just have. My son does the gambling quite a bit! and now, I've started to teach him about stock & chart research. It's really a joy to see him take interest (it's been 2 days) but lets see where this goes.

The fact that I made him $82,000 on a single idea (ON semi-now sold) seems to have gotten his attention.

vanzandt likes this.
  7. MGNX- Take a Ride On Death Receptor 1?

MacroGenics received $15M milestone following FDA approval of Zynyz back in March/April

$15M milestone payment from Incyte. ZYNYZ, a humanized monoclonal antibody targeting programmed death receptor-1, was previously developed by MacroGenics and licensed to Incyte pursuant to an exclusive global collaboration and license agreement in October 2017. "The FDA approval of ZYNYZ represents the third approval of a product originating from MacroGenics' pipeline of proprietary or partnered product candidates," said Scott Koenig, M.D., Ph.D., President and CEO of MacroGenics. Under the terms of the license agreement, beyond the $15M approval milestone, MacroGenics is also eligible to receive up to a total of $320M in potential remaining development and regulatory milestones and up to $330M in potential commercial milestones from Incyte. In addition, MacroGenics is eligible to receive tiered royalties of 15% to 24% on any global net sales of the product. Finally, MacroGenics has an agreement with Incyte under which it manufactures a portion of Incyte's global commercial supply of retifanlimab.

That seems to me a good deal// And if I'm Incyte and I keep developing product of this tech.. I might just buy MGNX it will be cheaper that way!

IDEA-> 1,000 MGNX Target $10--$12

Our cash balance as of March 31, 2023, included the $100 million upfront payment received from a wholly owned subsidiary of DRI Healthcare Trust for the sale of our single-digit royalty and global net sales of TZIELD. Our March 31, 2023 cash balance did not include a $30 million payment subsequently received from Sanofi related to the November FDA approval milestone for TZIELD. Finally, in terms of our cash runway, we anticipate that our cash, cash equivalents,
    and marketable securities balance of $241.7 million as of March 31, 2023, plus projected and anticipated future payments from partners and product revenues should provide us with a cash
    runway through 2025.

As we previously announced, we received a $100 million upfront payment in March from DRI for the sale of our single-digit royalty on global net sales of TZIELD, while we retained the right to receive a 50% share of the royalty on global net sales above a certain annual threshold.

As a result of Sanofi's acquisition of both Prevention Bio and DRI's royalty interest in TZIELD in April. Our economic interests are unchanged and we are eligible to receive from Sanofi a total of up to $430 million in milestone payments, including $105 million upon the achievement of certain regulatory approval milestones, $225 million upon the achievement of certain sales milestones and $100 million in potential payments from Sanofi assumed from DRI.

OOOooopha.

8. vanzandt

vanzandt

To 11 Stoney. :fistbump::thumbsup:

No AI in the world will ever top that.

stonedinvestor likes this.
  9. An IPO just below it's original price. Just now turning up for the first time. ESG - friendly

Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd (ENLT)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS
    17.80+0.07(+0.39%)

Description
    Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd operates as a renewable energy platform in Israel and internationally. The company initiates, plans, develops, constructs, and operates projects to produce electricity from renewable energy sources. It develops wind energy and solar energy projects, as well as energy storage projects. The company was incorporated in 1981 and is headquartered in Rosh HaAyin, Israel.

Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd
    Afek Industrial Park
    13 Amal St
    Rosh HaAyin 4809249
    Israel

https://www.enlightenergy.co.il

Sector(s): Utilities
    Industry: Utilities—Renewable
    Full Time Employees: 217

10. Size matters-

#10     May 13, 2023