fortes fortuna juvat

Discussion in 'Journals' started by stepan7, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks Stepan7. How about the current version but split Volume off from price again? I like a lot of the revisions in the new version, but having volume separate in its own pane (or even just volume & nothing else) was really nice in the old version.

The PRV seems a little different now too. Maybe it's the same, just a slight visual difference on that note. But being able to modify the PRV color would be nice too.

#71     Jun 17, 2016
  2. stepan7

stepan7

Newest development + old Volume indicator as requested.
    Make sure to remove old assemblies.
    Versions numbering discontinued.
    Please use panel lower margin as pictured to accommodate volume overlay if any.

P.S.
    I am strongly recommending switch to the newest version, since it has countless improvements, especially for fast markets.

PSMF.1.618.png

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
    #72     Jun 17, 2016
    wndbreak likes this.
  3. stepan7

stepan7

I am not doing any new features.
    Please use as is.

#73     Jun 17, 2016
  4. stepan7

stepan7

I am strongly recommending switch to the newest version, since it has countless improvements, especially for fast markets.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
    #74     Jun 17, 2016
  5. Great, thanks a lot!

#75     Jun 17, 2016
  6. Hi Stepan7, why did you remove the volume "annotation" (up/down arrows) in the new version? Was it too resource intensive or something like that? Or did you figure with the 4 color price bars, no need to annotate up/down vol in the volume pane also?

#76     Jun 20, 2016
  7. stepan7

stepan7

They are not working properly and I don't know why and have no time to investigate.The Volume indicator is old version without annotations.

#77     Jun 20, 2016
  8. Ok, got it, thanks

#78     Jun 20, 2016
  9. Hello,stepan7,

Do you have a strategy version of the PMSF channels?Just cut with the direction exposed as dataseries would be great!

Thanks for your work and efforts on that!

#79     Jun 24, 2016
  10. Hi Stepan, do you know if the package will work with NinjaTrader 8? I saw that v8 is ready for general availability now.

#80     Nov 21, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.