FINRA SIE Exam ... need study materials

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TradeBlazer, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Has anyone studied for the FINRA SIE exam and used study materials or a prep course? I am interested in getting started this weekend and will buy some course materials.

2. mikeriley

mikeriley

Download the manual. Link at the bottom of this screen.

3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I used STC to study for all my exams. The practice exams are key. https://www.stcusa.com/securities/licensing/us/sie/

Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC. is not affiliated with this service providers. Data, information, and material (“content”) is provided for informational purposes only. This content neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to buy or sell any securities. Any investment decisions made by the user through the use of such content is solely based on the user’s independent analysis taking into consideration your financial circumstances, investment objectives, and risk tolerance. Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC does not endorse, offer nor recommend any of the services provided and any service used to execute any trading strategies are solely based on the independent analysis of the user.

4. jnbadger

jnbadger

I used STC for my SIE and my 57. Passed both on the first try. And yes, the practice exams are critical.

I think I used Kaplan for my 7 about 100 years ago. That didn't go so well on the first attempt. I think I got a 76 on my second try. (I'm not sure why, but I didn't see my final scores when I took the SIE and 57. The computer just told me I passed).