Feedback appreciated. My Journal Begins...

Discussion in 'Journals' started by jsmacksem, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

Cause it's random and pretty much gambling to most of us, maybe you can handle it ??

Sim trade it for a week or 2 and see how it goes maybe, if you can handle the speed and randomness then definately jump on it.

I stick to the trend after when the kids have finished fighting over it.

#121     Oct 23, 2014
  2. jsmacksem

jsmacksem

Yea...I would definitely need some SIM tests to see if I should. Sometimes it goes nowhere, but other times, price still moves.

#122     Oct 23, 2014
  3. jsmacksem

jsmacksem

Happy to report, I patiently and with discipline watched price range quite a bit in the morning, without trading!

Also, I picked the best setups, generally range breaks, and have a nice profit so far at about $185. Today has been filled with Climb then Range, Climb then Range. Got stuck a couple times in range, but still a good morning.

#123     Oct 23, 2014
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

It's always a risk, it's never easy, but see something you can profit from Sim it then try it!!

If you could get the DAX to stop trending down the 16sma and run back to high's that'd be great LOL

#124     Oct 23, 2014
  5. jsmacksem

jsmacksem

Answers in red.

#125     Oct 23, 2014
  6. jsmacksem

jsmacksem

LOL. What's contract size there? Like 14,000 euro? 20K us?

#126     Oct 23, 2014
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

I trade Spot so I can trade any size I like, got 3 positions worth $12.60 per pip currently each.

I can go to $0.126 if I really blow the account and want to be a wuss!!

Average 41, US30 is heading higher, kinda hoping DAX will to but yeah, slowing it down a tad these days, we'll see how it goes!!

#127     Oct 23, 2014
  8. jsmacksem

jsmacksem

I have a lot to learn in this business...spot?

#128     Oct 23, 2014
  9. jsmacksem

jsmacksem

Googled it but sounds like a futures contract that is deliverable sooner?

#129     Oct 23, 2014
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Forex account, not really trading the market i think maybe, nit a proper future anyways.

Turned against me bailed -6 average so $200 area, hope that uptrend had more in it sadly not.

Much like you, i just jump on a trend with a pull back, hard to say when the pull back will end so average in.

No work planned next week :)

#130     Oct 23, 2014