Fairly new to trading -SPX Options question !

Discussion in 'Options' started by cris, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Sig

Sig

No, you're clearly impervious to reason which is why I'd so much like to be the counterparty to your trades. Seriously, if you ever want to do anything OTC I'll be happy to take the other side of your bets.
    But others do read this who might be open to learning and can take advantage of the literally millions of hours or research and thousands of pages written on risk adjusted returns, so this was aimed more at them.

#51     Feb 16, 2016
  2. J_Smith

J_Smith

I would normally reply in another manner, but have stopped that, as waste of time.

You are entitled to your opinion, but that is all it is, an opinion, for you know nothing about me, what I really know, or do not know.

You assume from reading some posts on the internet, which to say the least, is a foolish way to judge any person.

As mentioned, think what you like, but you will not be getting any of my money, that I make sure of, as I now take a very dim view to giving my money to others.

J_S

#52     Feb 16, 2016
  3. Price really is King... Seriously Price is Everything in the eyes of a learned Technical Analysis/PA Trader...

#53     Feb 20, 2016
    Quest2016 likes this.
  4. Interesting thread. :)

#54     Feb 23, 2016