Exotics Bookrunner

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by klyveld, Mar 3, 2015.

1. are you sure this time?

I love your "whatever", it seems to be your very personal, nice, way of saying you made a mistake. Maybe you learn from it.

#41     Mar 16, 2015
  2. Sabri is head of desk under Interest Rates Exotics. You are again making up stories. Do I need to post a screenshot of his bio from bbg which proves that? How big an ego one must have to be unable to admit one has been wrong...sad.

#42     Mar 18, 2015
  3. So, your guy does not work within Exotic Rates? I don't think so. I think that pretty much says it all, you are the ape and you are wrong. Chapter closed.

Capture.JPG

#43     Mar 19, 2015
  4. How sad that someone who has been factually proven wrong and after insisting so many times on a contrary opinion cannot even come here and publicly apologize. Character is what makes the difference. One can behave like an ape but when one is proven incorrect with obvious facts to just curl up the tail and disappear and continue to sprue his bla bla in different threads just shows weak character.

#44     Apr 2, 2015
  5. zdreg

zdreg

volpunter has discovered an eternal truth. your best audience is when you talk to yourself.

#45     Apr 19, 2015
    luisHK likes this.