Exotics Bookrunner

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by klyveld, Mar 3, 2015.

1. You are a jack ass and you know that perfectly well. In case anyone still doubts that

* you can say as many things for the last time you like it does not change a thing that Barcap alone and all other banks I mentioned manage exotic rates products and CMS and swaptions within the same team and report to the same immediate supervising head. I leave the verification up to the reader and interested job applicant.

* you don't need a policeman to notice that you hop threads all day and inject yourself into discussions without adding much value.

* I never said that. I said hedge funds hardly every trade exotic rates products. And I said particularly do hfs not trade exotics and vanilla rates vol products at the same time. Most exotic rates products are shit products to start with...recycled garbage that hardly ever adds value to a hedge fund portfolio.

All you accomplished ONCE AGAIN is to twist points made by others while not adding any value whatsoever. Mission accomplished you can move to the next threat and hijack the discussions there.

#21     Mar 12, 2015
  2. I run a book with dozens of trades expressed through CMS spread options, z-c and YoY inflation caps and floors, as well as mid-curve swaptions and contingent cross-asset options (the stuff that is commonly traded by exotics desks). That's in addition to multitudes of vanilla rates vol positions, such as bond and deposit futures options, swaptions and etc, as well as linear rates risk. I work for a large fund.

Pls stop talking. You're clueless.

#22     Mar 12, 2015
  3. Ha, so now you admit that CMS products are exotic enough to be part of exotics rates products? Did you not vehemently deny that couple posts above? Or why would you mention CMS products in response to my stating the fact that hardly any exotics are traded at hedge funds. You are contradicting yourself one way or another. Lol

Yeah you sound like you work for a large fund...in its middle/back office at best. You keep on talking out of your ass. Your kind really thinks you can impress others with fancy terminology betting nobody gets what you are talking about? Well every once in a while you will be exposed by someone who has actually structured and traded notes products as well as market made swaptions all under one roof under one boss and in one team. Owned.

PS Even a non native English speaker should not misunderstand simple posts as often as you do. Or are your constant misunderstandings intentional? I never said hedge funds do not trade CMS products nor vanilla rates options. I stated the fact that hardly any hedge fund trades exotic rates products. The fact that you now suddenly talk about CMS products pretty much negates everything you previously said. Dummy!!!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    #23     Mar 12, 2015
  4. Whatever... Like I said, pls stop talking. You have no clue.

#24     Mar 12, 2015
  5. Heavy editing required. You are not making much sense anymore.

Overworked? Booked too many tickets for your traders today? Take a day off from your ET addiction. I will do you good.

[/quote]

#25     Mar 12, 2015
  6. You provide me with my daily dose of entertainment, but I have grown tired of your incessant silliness.

Pls stop talking.

#26     Mar 12, 2015
  7. Haha, now you deleted your nonsense post? Good ....it was not comprehensible anyway.

"Whatever"? Well I am happy we settled this misunderstanding. Seriously I recommend you take a break...you perviously shared great stuff but recently you appear entirely lost and confused. Relax a bit...nobody is gonna outdo you in terms of number of posts on this site for a while anyway...so...no need to be afraid...

#27     Mar 12, 2015
  8. You are so ridiculously hypocritical it's not even entertaining anymore. Talking about others policing you and on the same page you order others to stop talking? That goes together as well as your earlier contradictions.

#28     Mar 12, 2015
  9. I meant stop conversing with me... If you so desire, you can continue to spout your nonsense to your heart's content and other people can listen to you as much as they want.

That is my last post on this subject here.

#29     Mar 12, 2015
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  10. Perfect. I expected that 10-15 posts ago. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Accusing others without the slightest factual backup (insisting something is A not B is not backup of accusations) is a very poor form of etiquette.

#30     Mar 12, 2015