Ex-drug executive Shkreli has $40 million trading loss: U.S

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by just21, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Thanks for the clarification. They are grilling him right now, the show is on CNBC...

So far he has been taking the 5th except when they asked about his name...His lawyer keeps wishpering to him: Shut the fuck up and take the 5th....

The best description of him is; smug fuck.

Edit: According to his lawyer, "he is a brilliant scientist, and helped to save multiple lives. He is a hero."

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    #51     Feb 4, 2016
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Hey Martin, tell us how you feel about the hearings!:

#52     Feb 4, 2016
    MoreLeverage likes this.
  3. Chubbly

Chubbly

If he feels that way he is free to run for office. That is until he is in prison

#53     Feb 4, 2016
  4. That hasn't stopped some IL or LO politicians from running (or winning)!

#54     Feb 4, 2016
  5. Man the balls on this guy, telling rappers come at me, talking shit to congress,
    he is in for a rude awakening about how the real world works. I have never
    seen someone alienate so many people, glad Surf is still rooting for him though,
    maybe he can visit him in prison. :(

#55     Feb 4, 2016
  6. Kinda sounds like surf's alter-ego (or in his case dozens upon dozens of alter-ego's).

#56     Feb 4, 2016
  7. this Shrekli should plead insanity....I bet he has never had his ass whooped before..he will really luck out if he gets a country club prison....can you imagine this guy up at Rikers?

#57     Feb 4, 2016
  8. He probably does have a decent shot at the insanity defense...Much like Surf if anybody uncovered his twisted online persona.

#58     Feb 4, 2016
  9. destriero

destriero

It's federal, so no chance of going to Riker's, unfortunately.

#59     Feb 4, 2016
  10. dealmaker

dealmaker