Even the Pope sides with Futurecurrents

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Jun 16, 2015.

1. nitro

nitro

Volkswagen Drops 23% After Admitting Diesel Emissions Cheat

"Volkswagen AG lost almost a quarter of its market value after it admitted to cheating on U.S. air pollution tests for years, putting pressure on Chief Executive Officer Martin Winterkorn to fix the damaged reputation of the world’s biggest carmaker..."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...15-after-admitting-u-s-diesel-emissions-cheat

I wonder if these cocksuckers cheat on the cars that they drive in their own countries.

#461     Sep 21, 2015
  2. This Pope rocks.

The funny thing is that the closer he gets to Jesus's teachings the further he gets from the hardcore moron conservatives.

#462     Sep 21, 2015
  3. nitro

nitro

Arctic_Ocean_bathymetric_features.jpg
    The world is facing this $43 trillion calamity

A melting Arctic: The world is skating on thin ice

"Standing 12,000 feet high and stretching more than 1,000 miles, the Lomonosov Ridge very well might be the most important mountain range most people have never heard of. Submerged beneath sea ice and the frigid Arctic waters, the geological peculiarity sits just a few hundred miles from the North Pole, and according to the U.S. Geological Survey the Lomonosov Ridge and areas surrounding it could hold a quarter of the world's remaining fossil fuel reserves—90 billion barrels of oil and more than 1.5 trillion cubic feet of natural gas worth an estimated $17.2 trillion..."

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/09/24/a-melting-arctic-the-world-is-skating-on-thin-ice.html

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    #463     Sep 24, 2015
  4. nitro

nitro

#464     Sep 27, 2015
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You should read accounts of the earlier Arctic expeditions in the 1700s and 1800s and what a plague mosquitoes were. This is nothing new.

#465     Sep 27, 2015

6. Where I live we are starting to get chiggers. Those things suck. Literally. Insanely itchy ankles for a week.

And the Southern Pine borer beetle. They are killing many trees..

And the catastrophe is just getting started.

#466     Sep 27, 2015
  7. jem

jem

yeah... warm times were so bad for the previous civilizations.
    Vineyards in London. Farming in the northern latitudes.
    More co2 for plants.

Its the end of the world.

#467     Sep 27, 2015
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Where do you live. This sounds like North Carolina - but we have had these pests for years.

#468     Sep 27, 2015
  9. nitro

nitro

10. I wonder if the Pope eats beef.

I eat it about once or twice a week, but I've really been hankering to do a smoked brisket.

#470     Sep 29, 2015