Even the Pope sides with Futurecurrents

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Jun 16, 2015.

1. nitro

nitro

Jem, you should go to Philly when the Pope visits, and say

"Padre, desculpame por todo mis pecados en Global Warming"

HE IS YOUR LIDER MAXIMO, you know? If you don't you might end up even hotter than us here on HFGW Earth :eek:

#351     Aug 20, 2015
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Obama's new U.S policy is to remove all the pollution scrubbers from coal power plants and replace them with CO2 scrubbers that will allow nearly all the hard particle pollution to escape. A policy so insane that even the EPA has protested.

I wondering where futurecurrent's feedback is on this. Does he support more polluted air?

#352     Aug 20, 2015
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

He should go to Philly and ask the Pope if fabricated global warming nonsense more important than priests buggering little boys.

#353     Aug 20, 2015
  4. jem

jem

he may be your lider maximo but mine is God.

I believe in doing a good job in in preserving the environment for future generations.
    However, perhaps more importantly I believe in preserving freedom for future generations.

I feel its my job as a very person to be alive now and as an american in this world today to be very concerned every time govt tries to take away freedom. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. And much of this co2 crap is about setting up the future for cap and trade and letting the cronies control our moves and our future business competitiveness. co2 rationing will be the ultimate form of power and control.

Oddly, you have been challenged- a science guy like you - to find peer reviewed science showing man made co2 causes warming. Guess what... you have not produced any. Do you think that might be because co2 levels trail warming and cooling in the real world data?

Therefore, I suspect on this subject and other religious subjects this Pope is more your type of guy than mine. I prefer facts to propaganda. I prefer freedom to accepting a future of being subservient to other human beings. I bow to God, not men and certainly not to agw propaganda unsupported by any science.

#354     Aug 20, 2015
  5. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

[​IMG]

#355     Aug 20, 2015

6. Nice graph. Too bad it doesn't show solar activity. Do you have ANY interest in the truth? Any?

Solar activity has been going down since 1950

[​IMG]

#356     Aug 20, 2015

7. My feedback is that my bullshit sensor has been activated by your post, as usual.

#357     Aug 20, 2015
  8. What a nut job. What is it with the Libtardarians? Not a sane one in the bunch. Even the ones who are the "real" ones.

#358     Aug 20, 2015
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I take it you don't follow utility industry news.

We spent years working to get utility companies to place scrubbers on their coal fired power plants to reduce air pollution and related health issues people had with asthma and other medical issues in North Carolina. Now Obama is forcing our state to revert to the past.

#359     Aug 20, 2015

10. No he's not.

#360     Aug 20, 2015