ET Verified Member

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by OptionGuru, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Surf was a verified real member but we got tired of his BS and mostly left...verified member status is useless when we all know a specific person is a verified douche crepe.

#11     Apr 15, 2016
  2. Handle123

Handle123

I know what Facebook is plus Twitter, but I have neither, unless you have needs to use them, no reason to use them. I read something long ago, maybe it changed but FB account can post your home address etc...naw I pass on this, I might end up thinking they a Mexican and shoot them if they show up. I have a road on my property and I never drive on it cause too close to border, but you can see other's have used it, so tonight I threw down 4 of those tire strips along the half mile strip to secondary road which gets to Interstate. I let Border Patrol Agents know I did this, LOL. Just not enough of them to Patrol. The Rio Grande river very dry in parts and literally drive right across.

#12     Apr 15, 2016
  3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

My personal opinion is that Baron knows who the "real" members of elite trader are. They are the ones who post often and know what they are talking about. They tend to be the ones answering newbie questions with accurate and constructive responses. He should be protecting those guys as they are the ones who are writing the valuable content for the site. Instead he and his moderators spent years protecting Marketsurfer and let guys like volpunter, botpro, etc. drive those guys away.

Real names and verifiable track records are not important.

#13     Apr 17, 2016

4. Apparently, Baron understands who brings $$$ to the site, and who does not. Third world dreamers , crank engineer know it alls and the freegans--- are NOT who purchase sponsor wares

#14     Apr 17, 2016
  5. userque

userque

You need both. Sponsors wouldn't pay (as much) if there was no (or little) traffic to the site.

#15     Apr 17, 2016
  6. And they won't stay if it isn't effective.

#16     Apr 17, 2016
  7. EPrado

EPrado

He understood alright. So he banned you for good Surf. You brought nothing to this site but false claims and lies. Drove away most of the real and experienced guys. Nice work douchebag. Baron will see you under your 100th alias today and ban your sorry ass again.

So sad what has become of you on here.

Good thing is a lot of us smartened up and moved on to greener pastures.

#17     Apr 17, 2016
  8. userque

userque

I agree with that statement.

#18     Apr 17, 2016
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Why would I care about your real name? We care about profitable real money traders, not real names...

And even with that you could be full of shit. let's say you were long tech stocks before 2000 and you provide your real name. That doesn't mean that you know anything about the markets, that only means you were a lucky bastard for a short period of time, using the right strategy, but with this Verification process, ET would stamp you as a trading god...

Not good...

#19     Apr 17, 2016
  10. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

"Third world dreamers and crank engineers" is a phrase that reminds me of ...welll ,you know
    who. Say it aint so Mr. Mignonette!

Well i see EPrado caught this a while back. Vary the lexicon Surf. Its like saying
    "Huggggeeeee! and expecting to be unrecognizable.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    #20     Apr 17, 2016