ET has a cyber stalker and it alias is convexx

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Lucrum, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LMFAO!!!

#21     Nov 8, 2014
  2. Guess what? I'm back to tell you that you are psycho #1 on ET! You should be banned from ET also. You add nothing but bs to this website. You are the type of person that ET does not need whatsoever. And you know it. So please leave before Baron bans you. Go out like a man. If you are a man. It's hard to tell from your pic because you look like a woman.

#22     Nov 8, 2014
    Tom B and clacy like this.

3. I told you to wash yourself first. Did you? :)

#23     Nov 8, 2014
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Precisely
    This thread was mostly an FYI announcement alerting the community. That convexx is not only a fraud and documented liar. But a thin skinned raving lunatic that can't take the heat on ET and lacks the balls to confront/attack me. So he lashes out off site at my wife through email, website attacks and phone text messages.

If our dislike of each other was restricted to ET or even if his outside attacks were directed at me instead of my wife. I'd never started this thread.

I did not originally nor am I asking Baron to do anything. It's his web site and his choice when it comes to that sort of thing.

#24     Nov 9, 2014
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You may want to review the thread title.

#25     Nov 9, 2014
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I agree except this isn't about what's happening on ET. It's about what's happening outside of ET.

#26     Nov 9, 2014
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Internet I'd imagine. You'd be surprised what you can do/find out these days. I've learned a lot this past week.

#27     Nov 9, 2014
  8. You repeat yourself in different threads. How lazy. And quit PM'ing me to be your boyfriend. I'm straight, so sorry, no, you will have to do with the $62 whore boys in Thailand. LOL

#28     Nov 9, 2014
  9. It's obvious that this convexx nut is a mentally ill coward. And he obviously has a problem with women or else he wouldn't be attacking your wife. He's probably a closet gay or transvestite hoping to get a transgender operation but can't afford it. So therefore he is angry and disturbed at straight males.

#29     Nov 9, 2014
    Lucrum likes this.
  10. bone

bone

Let me state for the record that I myself also had a situation very similar with respect to some very personal private stalking and threatening PM's accompanied by public posting of personal information with respect to both myself and my ex-wife from Drownpruf / Convexx here on ET.

Fortunately, I was able to get Baron to delete the personal information - but IMHO this psychopathic behavior was the worst I had ever seen or personally experienced in all my time as an active Member and Sponsor on Elite Trader.

There is now an established history of this reprehensible behavior from Drownpruf / Convexx here on ET, in multiple circumstances with multiple Members, and it is a fact that in terms of human behaviors past actions are the best indicator of future behaviors.

There is now an established record of this psychotic behavior from Drownpruf / Convexx and Lucrum's experience is eerily VERY similar to mine.

#30     Nov 11, 2014
    Lucrum likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.