ET Hall of Fame Threads

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by benwm, Aug 9, 2010.

1. BCE

BCE

Hey, Surf. :) How many aliases do you have? LOL. Really. BTW, quoting you, "Back in the early days................" But you just joined ET 2 days ago. LOL. Please spare us. Just shelve it dude. Sheeeesh. :)

#21     Aug 12, 2010
  2. zdreg

zdreg

3. benwm

benwm

Hello Surf!
    What's uncanny is your ability to find new aliases.

#23     Aug 13, 2010
  4. #24     Aug 13, 2010
  5. benwm

benwm

Hello William
    Your vote would mean a lot to us...

So far, every person who complained about not being asked to vote then decides to abstain when we individually ask them!

Maybe you'll be the exception to the rule...

Are there any other threads aside from your own which you'd like to recommend? (aside from Daily Hottie and RCG)
    :)

#25     Aug 13, 2010
  6. The dragon slayer has spoken.

#26     Aug 13, 2010
  7. benwm

benwm

I care what you say Gabfly1, but we're still waiting for you to cast your vote...
    Welcome back!

#27     Aug 13, 2010
  8. I don't have a preference for any specific threads, but there are posters whose insights are worthy of reflection. One who immediately comes to mind is darkhorse. There are others, of course, but I have found his posts to be particularly meaningful. Perhaps it is a matter of personal bias because I agree with most of what he has written. In any event, it is the posters who I find more relevant than any particular threads.

#28     Aug 13, 2010
  9. benwm

benwm

completely agree - there were quite a few HoF threads where the dark one graced the stage...

Always providing thought provoking remarks...(try saying that quickly!)

#29     Aug 13, 2010
  10. m22au

m22au

#30     Aug 13, 2010