Esignal Software bad customer support

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by levanyashin, Mar 23, 2020.

1. I tried their 176$ package and also included market data worth over 100$ from major markets.
    I did not get any replies to my mails, had a few technical issues going on. I couldnt reach any live chat support, I tried calling their Europe office but no one answers. Says your are 2nd in line for like 10 minutes. Tried many times but international calls are not free nor cheap.

If you don't want to do business just put on your website and say that our customer support sucks and if you buy any of our packages worth 176$/month you are in Gods hand.

Although I had market datas for corresponding markets, the tickers responded in the morning session but after 40-45 minutes everything froze. Tickers stopped responding.

I canceled my free trial immidiately (120$ +25$ Activation fee went to trash)
    Lets see if they make my 176$ refund.

I am still in search of a good charting software that covers major equity markets in the globe. I've been using tradingview but their support has also gone bad. I have Pro+ membership and market data for various exchanges with them but it takes over 6-7 hrs for them to reply or even not (Even though you have priority)

If anyone know a good company with professional customer support to recommend in terms of charting software with real-time market data on major equities I would appreciate it. Thanks

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

levanyashin-As a general statement, you should understand that companies around the world have their employees working remotely. In general, we all need to be patient as we are all doing our best in this difficult time.

KCalhoun likes this.
  3. Yes you are right and this I know. But prior to trying it out I contacted with the sales chat immediately, getting replies, explaining me, everything was good but after I signed up I couldnt find anyone. This is what I didnt like about. At least they can put a notice on their website and kindly explain their situation on their website. I can understand that due to current situation

apdxyk likes this.
  4. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Robert's right, hold times are long everywhere

Fwiw I've used esignal continuously for 15+ years and love it.

If data freezes, i exit and restart. I use the old version of esignal

5. maxinger

maxinger

after soo many years, I have lowered my expectations from brokers / charting software providers to :

- my email to them wouldn't be responded
    - it would take many attempts to reach help desk
    - help desk might fix problem decisively or they might use tactics to TRY to fix problem

I always look for alternative brokers / charting software.
    unfortunately I still can't find a good alternative esignal sw.

apdxyk and levanyashin like this.
  6. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

maxinger likes this.
  7. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

I am not in the equities game (yet) but I use something called Koyfin and for now it is free.
    It gives you a view of all world indices, individual stocks, commodities and debt instruments.
    It's just a portfolio software with delayed data, but for now it could solve your issues until you find the right real time software.

Try that and see if it works for you.

levanyashin likes this.
  8. Their customer support is excellent, you just need to use the live chat feature during market hours and they'll get back to you in a few minutes at most.

Although I think the product is significantly over-priced and it can be slow to switch between charts (2 seconds when outside US), I would've gone with the way cheaper TradingView if I wasn't already paying for eS.

9. apdxyk

apdxyk

I get excellent support from CQG, no wait, no BS. 'long everywhere' but sales is bullshit.
    eSignal is an anachronism in its own right. I don't know what they are charging for really.
    The markets are quite competitive and you can find good service

TimtheEnchanter likes this.
  10. apdxyk

apdxyk

+500

#10     Sep 20, 2020