ES Journal - 2016

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 24, 2015.

1. stopped -3

• spx.jpg
      spx.jpg
      File size:
      123.1 KB
      Views:
    #1731     Jun 30, 2016
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

...and you Sir are the biggest Schmuck of ET! I quote:

"I am not a daytrader." --- Who cares what the definition is, if you get the move you expected? Why would you want to wait 2-3 weeks when you got it in 2 days?

"I am holding for a 150 points move." ---- Whatever the market gives you, take it. If it is 100 points, it is 100 points.

"I am not lucky." --- Sure, you are, without the Brexit you would have never got this 100 points present, what you DIDN'T OPEN!

So Sir, congratulations, you are the certified BIGGEST SCHMUCK of ET!! :)

#1732     Jun 30, 2016

3. This is extremely harsh. A longer term trend play can work and the trader you are ranting about has a winning system. I want to be able to let some of my day trades run a little longer to achieve a better risk to reward. If you have a target and stop, sometime a trade can run almost all the way to the target before reversing even on small trades, and you just need to accept the loss if that happens. Also, I don't think he is even out of this trade at a loss. If a nuclear bomb goes off in New York, he could easily hit his profit target. You really think there will be no more terrorist activities or other black swan events?

#1733     Jun 30, 2016
  4. On another note I think I finally found the real "limitless" pill which I took today before trading. All the other ones I took before did not work and were probably useless. I got it in a fast acting form and had a winning day. So far I have had none of the reported side effects that were expressed by a small minority of reviews so hopefully that continues. And no I am going to tell you which one I took since just like not telling my system, I don't want the competition. My head feels a tiny bit strange so I am also taking an Ibuprofen now.

#1734     Jun 30, 2016
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

One can only hope, I guess... :( Your strategy must suck if you are hoping for a nuke attack though...

You think I am harsh? I have known him for 5+ years and he is still doing the same inane shit. I am not against a longer bearish view, but why not play it instead of just blindly holding? He actually got 2 chances, first we dropped to 1999 with the circuit breakers kicking in and it was pretty obvious the market just won't leave a 100 points gap behind, and it rallied back to 2060ish. Then the second drop came. Even if his timing sucks, taking 40 pts here and 40 points there that is a 80 pts gain instead of a 10 pts loss, at least according my calculator...

And again, the Leave party wasn't supposed to win, so he did get lucky with the Brexit result. By the way he already took a 20 pts loss with the position when he rolled into Sept...

#1735     Jun 30, 2016
  6. Wow, what a repulsive attitude you have!

#1736     Jun 30, 2016
  7. There is the possibility market would have sold off either way.

#1737     Jun 30, 2016
  8. bronks

bronks

Provigil I'm thinkin. Tried'em all since I gotta wake up stupid early if I wanna catch the open...

Nothing beats meth...just sayin...

#1738     Jun 30, 2016
  9. bronks

bronks

That would be "methodology" before some panties start to bunch :D

#1739     Jun 30, 2016
  10. The more the PPT keeps pumping this pig up the bigger the correction will be. Once it drops it will make 2001 and 2008 look like a walk in the park.

Matter of time before the put gets pulled out of nowhere.

#1740     Jun 30, 2016