Donald Trump Will Win!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Speculate, Aug 10, 2015.

1. BSAM

BSAM

If Obama implemented and unconstitutionally changed Obamacare, will Trump be allowed to implement Trumpcare and unconstitutionally change it?

#11     Aug 10, 2015
  2. BSAM

BSAM

If Obama was allowed to flood the country with people illegally because he figured that those people will vote Democratic, will Trump be allowed to flood the country with people illegally because he figures that those people will vote Republican?

#12     Aug 10, 2015
  3. Speculate

Speculate

Nope. He'll shut the borders. It will be lock-down. He's also said he'll stop donating money to Israel, and bring back water-boarding with no shame if it saves American lives.

#13     Aug 11, 2015
  4. Trump needs to get Kim K and some other high profile female celebs to endorse him.

#14     Aug 11, 2015
  5. And Charley Sheen. Maybe promise them Cabinet posts.

#15     Aug 11, 2015
    377OHMS likes this.
  6. If he said this then it's bye-bye to the presidency.

#16     Aug 11, 2015
  7. Speculate

Speculate

I beg to differ. I think:
    1. America is wising up to the fact the money is better spent at home than supporting a bunch of persistent baiting jerks who just leach off USA. What does Israel offer the USA? Zip. A place to sell missiles is about it.
    2. Even if it were true, I think Trump can talk the legs off a donkey. He'll convince Ma and Pa to his way of thinking.
    3. China. Trump wants to stand up to them and make USA #1 again. Good on him for that (and good luck!). A lot of others will buy in to that idea over worrying about a bunch of desert people with bad manners.

Where would your priority be? USA or Israel? Hmmm. Tough one....

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
    #17     Aug 11, 2015
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Trump supports Israel.

#18     Aug 11, 2015
  9. BSAM

BSAM

There's no reason to not support our ally, Israel.

#19     Aug 11, 2015
  10. BSAM

BSAM

The real question is why do we support our enemies?

#20     Aug 11, 2015