Does anyone use Trade Fundrr?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by TradeBlazer, Sep 20, 2023.

1. They are not found in any search engine unless you search directly by their name.
    There is almost no mention on Reddit.
    There are no Facebook groups.
    Only an inactive Youtube channel and no videos from anyone else.
    Almost no mention on this forum.

I guess I am answering my own question but how can a slick website and professional looking group that is partnered with a major prop firm (T3) have almost no presence online or in social media?

2. schizo

schizo

It looks like just another prop/bucket shop with a trading combine. Seriously, we've been down this rabbit hole for the last 2 decades and haven't seen any credible account from anyone that made serious money through any of them. They all say they're looking to fund talented traders when in fact they're the ones siphoning off hard earned money from struggling traders.

upload_2023-9-20_16-23-7.png

traderjo and TradeBlazer like this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

No maximum on contract size. That's a new one. Should increase turnover rate by a few factors of 10.

4. schizo

schizo

"For qualifying and funded traders". That should bring the turnover rate down to 0.

5. Overnight

Overnight

I assume "Qualifying" means people trying to pass the combine. With no max size, they will get many more resets.

6. schizo

schizo

I think it means those who passed their evaluation, which means nearly no one will ever enjoy "no maximum limit". I mean, have we ever seen anything remotely similar in the past? Is this even realistically possible? Doesn't it sound more like hook-and-bait to only entrap gullible noobs?

BTW I wonder if the OP is genuinely interested in this bucket shop or is only pretending in order to spam? After all, he has only 4 posts to date.

7. At one point you had four posts, too.

8. schizo

schizo

My apology if I missed the mark, but how you phrased the question sounded a bit suspicious (OMG, how could such a great company not be talked about, especially here???!!!)

TradeBlazer likes this.
  9. padutrader

padutrader

betting on losers is big money.

i cannot trade my money in American markets so i use a trading combine

#10     Sep 22, 2023