Do full-time forex traders exist or is it just make believe?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by zbojnik, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Sorry mate. My attached means attached to Forex but not attached a files. Sorry for my bad English and gotten some misunderstanding.

#981     Sep 4, 2014
  2. Al_Bundy

Al_Bundy

you claim to be a full time forex trader with a 2 months old demo account ? LOL

#982     Sep 15, 2014
  3. kricka

kricka

Hi Al_Bundy, the demo account is just a testing ground for different RMM strategies and has nothing to do with real live accounts. The only reason I use it is to get risk management information. I am not trying to say a demo account is any proof of how successful a system or robot is but it does give you a chance of trying out ideas before going live. I would not even consider going live with a strategy without extensive testing in demo mode first.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
    #983     Sep 15, 2014
  4. doggyfx

doggyfx

Hmmm.. Guess I heard something like that...from thousands full-time forex traders. Actually it is only about ticking your fancy, talking about heaps of work and full-time chart reading. Actually you can make forex your hobby and give it 2-3 hours in a day. Just to play on some event.. That's it. Pattern you found won't probably appear twice on intraday market.

#984     Sep 19, 2014
  5. kricka

kricka

Hi Doggyfx,
    do not know exactly what you are talking about. If you are talking about the robot all the information is on the website listed on my profile. There are no patterns but there are parameters that are changeable according to your own risk management preferences.

#985     Sep 19, 2014
  6. ok reading the last couple of posts got me a bit confused now..LOL

#986     Sep 25, 2014
  7. Well put

#987     Sep 26, 2014

8. 25 pips/day in what pairs ?

#988     Sep 26, 2014

9. Are you shilling for him , monkey ??

#989     Sep 27, 2014
  10. I am a full time Fx trader ( cash and options)

#990     Sep 27, 2014