Do full-time forex traders exist or is it just make believe?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by zbojnik, Apr 4, 2013.

1. chimera

chimera

you know according to many on here no-one can ever make a dime trading or running any business. It's all a smoke screen. A dream, etc....Yet about 5% do it.

Look on forums,blogs, F.B. etc....95%+ are idiots. Are they capable of ever running any kind of success in anything? Why should trading be any different?

Peace.

#1001     Oct 4, 2014
    kut2k2 and VPhantom like this.
  2. chimera

chimera

100% agree. it's simply a traded market. Tend with the trend, manage money and risk, profits are there. Not the 50%+ MONTH THE VENDORS TRY TO SELL BUT PROFITS.

#1002     Oct 4, 2014
  3. doggyfx

doggyfx

It is not the case actually. Not everybody pursue the selfish ends some of us try to spread information among newbie traders and others may develop good trading ideas but can't implement it in trading. I would call them all potential traders but maybe one or two steps divide them between getting profit from trading in real.

#1003     Oct 13, 2014
  4. lubba

lubba

yes it exist. why do you ask such a question. fx market daily turnover are nearly 5 billions a day. do you think this largest market running by part time or freelancer traders ?? i dont think so.
    and yes i'm a full time trader for years.

#1004     Oct 28, 2014
  5. #1005     Oct 28, 2014
  6. peleus

peleus

Wow! Thanks for posting the link. I always thought that this is some kind of a myth only. But I think it's just a small percentage that gets to have Forex as main source of income. [​IMG]

#1006     Nov 7, 2014
  7. lubba

lubba

if it's a myth how come many people attract with it, and many expert trader develop profitable trading strategies, and make living by fx trading activity. percentage your profit are depend on how much your deposit is, and how maintain your risk management.

#1007     Nov 8, 2014
  8. doggyfx

doggyfx

You are absolutely right. Best chunk of efforts which traders spend should pursuit risk decreasion as a target at first place, not coining some trading tricks which could outsmart the market. Hedging, cross-pair risk diversification, tight but reasonable TP and SL, deposit gradual buildup can be considered among wise techniques for real improvement your trading medium. For example, 80% of my trading profits with mercerfx, goes to gradual addup to my trading capital. Later I am going to inquire about lowering trading leverage for my account to make a good cut from my trading risks once again..
    How do you will the brokers consider that personal request or they act only according to their general views on trading conditions?

#1008     Nov 11, 2014
  9. lubba

lubba

idont have any experience with your current brokers. for those who still think about outsmarting market price, would ended up in delusional trading activity. if you really got 80% profit with thus mercerfx better get out already. google abit about this company, and seems they have and issue with FPA :

June 2014 WARNING: Reviewer TK1, Malaysia reported to the FPA that he had been threatened by MercerFx over the content of the review he left on 2014-05-18. Later, a Mercer Fx employee named David Bernstein said that the company was preparing to take legal action against the FPA if the review was not removed. David indicated that the company would settle for having the name of the CEO, Jacob/Jake Amar removed.

The FPA does not remove information on the basis of lawsuit threats. The FPA considers using legal threats instead of presenting evidence to show a statement is factually wrong to be plain and simple blackmail.

Under the circumstances, the FPA recommends against doing business with MercerFx. Further, the FPA is aware of some sort of relationship between MercerFx and DupontFx, so extends this warning to Dupont Fx too.

Other websites related to this company include deepfinancial.com

#1009     Nov 11, 2014
  10. doggyfx

doggyfx

Hm..Haven't checked FPA so far so didn't see this message. Will definitely keep that in mind. But I row in the same boat with them about 10 months, strangely enough, haven't faced with any serious issues. Remember, there was a minor muddle with verification but it was quickly settled down. Their services is quite satisifying and I don't really have a cause to jump off from their platform..

#1010     Nov 12, 2014