Dedicated Line to IB Data Centers

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by jhukov, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly

LOL, super OwNED !!!

#41     Oct 16, 2014
  2. nobody stated that a DMA algo is a trading strategy algorithm.

#42     Oct 16, 2014
  3. a) correct, I never wrote a single line of code as part of my years at banks and hedge funds. I traded discretionarily and later on developed and traded strategy algorithms.

b) incorrect, despite not having worked as programmer (but prop trader) at said banks I do know how to program in C++ and C# and I developed my own systematic trading architecture and development platform. This platform is operational for years as part of my own business and fund. Your referenced comments were in reference to my time at banks and if you were honest and understood the context out of which you copy/pasted you would have recognized that.

#43     Oct 16, 2014
  4. Utter silence...I guess the confusion is cleared...and all trolls have disappeared. Or are you, Butterfly and Markis building out the dedicated line, the so-called Rio-Stamford express? LoL

P.S: How some have so much time at their hands to even dig past posts of other users is totally beyond my comprehension. And how they come up with all those basement, PS4, and other crap stories. Too much TV time...guys, get some real work done instead of flaming!!!

Have a good one!!!

#44     Oct 16, 2014
  5. Butterfly

Butterfly

This is just too priceless for words LOL

you never programmed and yet you claim you know C++ and C# ? everyone with a bit of programming experience knows this is complete bullshit,

it's like a trader claiming to be a pro trader without ever have put a trade himself LOL

who do you think you are kidding, fraud ?

#45     Oct 16, 2014
  6. I never said I never programmed. You cannot even read carefully.

Then let's do this: Are you up to a coding challenge? We can decide on a coding algorithm and you code it in Python and I will show you how my implementation will run circles around yours. Let's do it you big mouth. Big words and very little behind. Suggest an algo and we will see.Waiting for your response. But save your ink if you just bullshit and use excuses!!!

#46     Oct 16, 2014
  7. Butterfly

Butterfly

How will we know you did the programming and not out sourced it to one of your "hired" programmers ?

you are simply a dishonest person full of hot air with a chip on his shoulders, and this thread has demonstrated, once again, what kind of person you are.

shoot your algo challenge so we can all have a laugh about it LOL

#47     Oct 16, 2014
  8. Butterfly

Butterfly

I can't wait to demolish your implementation, which sounds already crappy by the very tools you will be using

put the "algo" logic in this thread, and let's see what would be your "pattern design" LOL

#48     Oct 16, 2014
  9. Butterfly

Butterfly

which is it ? you never wrote a single line of code, that's your words, WTF are you trying to re-write here ?

#49     Oct 16, 2014

10. You are making a complete fool out of yourself...CONGRATULATIONS

Please, DONT STOP :p

#50     Oct 16, 2014