Dedicated Line to IB Data Centers

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by jhukov, Oct 7, 2014.

1. xandman

xandman

Hugs might be forum Jujitsu in Brazil. You should reply with "Shrimp".

#21     Oct 11, 2014
  2. I am too sorry that I confused it with the universal gay language which I do not respond too well to. I will know next time. By the way, just because some South Europeans kiss when they greet, men and women alike, does not mean the rest of the world is a jerk for refusing to do so and especially not just for taking the piss out of someone who does. Ease up.

#22     Oct 11, 2014
  3. the only clown here is you for making a laughing stock out of you. I make a bet that you had no frigging clue what "hft" stood for before Michael Lewis beat around the bush. You are just too arrogant to admit that you need a "basics" schooling before you play in a larger league. But hey, I am happy to sell you a private "line" to New York. And sorry for having misunderstood your "hug" I am still trying to wipe the smirk off my face how Eike Batista, a multi billionaire (on paper), could piss away almost every last penny in a world record breaking speed. Isn't he Brazilian? Hugs!!! Sorry, I meant "shrugs"

#23     Oct 11, 2014
  4. Butterfly

Butterfly

volpunter is an angry troll, he is barking like a mad dog everytime he is reminded how small and irrelevant he is. Like I said, this thread is too funny, from the OP to the crazy bi-polar reply by volpunter :LOL:

#24     Oct 11, 2014
  5. Butterfly

Butterfly

I suspect volpunter still lives in his mom basement, with 5 wide screens opened, playing all day with Call Of Duty with his PS4 or XBOX while placing angry trades on his "Ninja Trading" MS platform.

#25     Oct 11, 2014
  6. that is what I thought also....

#26     Oct 15, 2014
  7. So its me who has issues when I chuckle over the question OP raised? Running a dedicated line into IB data centers? I can deal with that. I am not angry, nor a troll (I stuck to the topic, and listened to the arguments and responded accordingly). But yes, I have a very short attention span for bullshit and otherwise I try to add value when people deserve it (someone who asks questions, especially stupid ones, should be the one on the defensive not the other way around, he./she is taxing others' time and asking for advice. This guy here realized his stupor and came out of the woods with an ax ;-) It clearly shows he has close to zero experience in hft nor algo trading nor order submission and order execution. Someone like that should be told to start with the basics which I did. Right after I was nailed down for being a troll? Then so be it...

Just to recap:

His reply in response to my comment that his question does not make sense because .....and my request to be more specific in his question next time.THANKS:

---------
    Dude, do you pay my bills? I ask members here about reliable dedicated servers firms. DOT.
    More specific than that only if I've asked about SSN number of firm's proprietary. :cool:
    And, BTW, I'll follow rules from moderators and above not from you "next time. Thanks."
    P.S.(1) you're ignored from now.
    P.S.(2) A very superficial search over your replies to other posts indicates you have a tendency to gratuitous agression. Good luck with this.
    To all other members contributions I'd like to reaffirm my gratitude.
    Hugs.
    ----------

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
    #27     Oct 16, 2014
  8. Butterfly

Butterfly

volpunter, you are a complete psycho LOL

even if the OP is an amateur and obviously clueless about HFT, your perceived "rightfulness" over reaction is telling more about your true self

You did the same in my IB thread, when I nailed you and exposed you for the fraud that you were when you tried to declare yourself as THE authority on OMS, you went ballistic and put me on ignore.

Not only you are a psycho but you are also a coward LOL

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
    #28     Oct 16, 2014
  9. you just judged yourself ;-)

#29     Oct 16, 2014
  10. Butterfly

Butterfly

but you have no clue on programming architecture and OMS, and I bet you work from your basement.

You are just another MS drone, and you got all defensive when I told you that Python was the future LOL

so as the OP did when he goes about his Dedicated Line, you go snap at him, like a true hypocrite

Priceless irony LOL

#30     Oct 16, 2014