Dedicated Line to IB Data Centers

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by jhukov, Oct 7, 2014.

1. just21

just21

A dedicated line to Rio would cost a fortune. You want a VPS or dedicated server in Connecticut USA.

#11     Oct 9, 2014
  2. jhukov

jhukov

This is in fact the case. I'll rent it there not here. Sorry for not mentioning. But, as a matter of fact, I opened this thread unique and exclusively after indications of reliable dedicated servers firms. Hugs. Jhukov.

#12     Oct 9, 2014
  3. nonsense. You do not need a dedicated line. Makes zero sense. What you need is colocated/proximity located computing power (depends on how sophisticated you go), or for discretionary trade execution you need a stable internet connection. If you can get a pretty stable dsl connection in even the most remote village in the Philippines then you can get one in in the largest or second largest city of Brazil. Please dig up the basics in google before asking amateurish questions.

#13     Oct 9, 2014
  4. please be more specific what you want to ask next time. Thanks

#14     Oct 9, 2014
  5. jhukov

jhukov

Dude, do you pay my bills? I ask members here about reliable dedicated servers firms. DOT.
    More specific than that only if I've asked about SSN number of firm's proprietary. :cool:
    And, BTW, I'll follow rules from moderators and above not from you "next time. Thanks."
    P.S.(1) you're ignored from now.
    P.S.(2) A very superficial search over your replies to other posts indicates you have a tendency to gratuitous agression. Good luck with this.

To all other members contributions I'd like to reaffirm my gratitude.

Hugs.

Jhukov.

#15     Oct 9, 2014
    IAS_LLC likes this.
  6. Really? Then you may want to change your thread title from "Dedicated Line to IB Data Centers" to something else. You are just looking stupid asking for a dedicated line from Brazil (or for that matter in 2014 from anywhere in the world) to IB. I pointed out you ought to think about colocation or proximity hosting to solve your issue. I actually take that back because I am pretty convinced you are not a sophisticated trader and am almost 100% certain colocation or proximity hosting wont solve your issues. Your issue is a fundamental and basic lack of knowledge regarding the basics of financial markets and trading. You may wanna start there rather than swinging your johnson around in public.

P.S.: Hugs? I certainly hope I was not addressed with that.

#16     Oct 9, 2014
  7. Butterfly

Butterfly

this thread is too funny :rofl:

#17     Oct 10, 2014
  8. haha we are indeed a very close knit community...

#18     Oct 10, 2014
  9. barata

barata

volpunter...meu deus, what a jerk you are. Hugs is the english translation for "abraco"(with a cedilla under the c), it's a very nice way Brasilians end a conversation, sign a letter or email. It's like a virtual "embrace", or saying "regards" or "best wishes". Don't worry, no one wants to hugs you.

#19     Oct 11, 2014
    jhukov likes this.
  10. jhukov

jhukov

@just21 : Must thank you for fcm360 indication. I guess it will be the way.

@barata (a very common brazilian surname, como vai, parceiro?) : is that gadfly still around the f%$*ing lamp ? I can't read IT 'cause I just clicked on 'ignore'. Everyone got the point: I'm at Rio and shall put my automated algorithmic trading system there, in USA, only supervising it from here. But...you know...I guess someone has forgot to take his Haldol pills... hahahahahaha

But, do you really want to know? A pair of decades ago, I've watched a very impressive movie by Frank Capra. There was a line I never forgot: "its necessary all kind of people to make a world".

So...we simply don't have the right to take out the job of the clowns... let them in their delusional but (why not?) necessary role over this world :)

nice to meet you, guys

Hugs

Jhukov

#20     Oct 11, 2014