DB says Nor did the Muslims start the conflict with the Christians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Apr 21, 2015.

1. jem

jem

a leftist pulling the race card?

you were douching up the board with your hatred or Christianity posts for months.
    I give you credit for dialing that back.

#61     Apr 28, 2015
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Dialing it back? More not wasting time trying to drive a screw with a hammer.

#62     Apr 28, 2015
  3. Watch out folks, DB is going for the moral high ground here, stunning display of wisdom...

#63     Apr 28, 2015
  4. jem

jem

what it took you 80 something years and elitetrader to gain a little wisdom?

#64     Apr 28, 2015
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

More like you are effectively admitting jem is completely correct and you have nothing else to say.

#65     Apr 28, 2015
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You take such extraordinary pride in being stupid. In a way, it's almost admirable.

#66     Apr 29, 2015
  7. jem

jem

good work supporting your thesis on this thread ____________. I would have filled in the blank with the name of a famous historian... but I suspected you would not understand the reference unless I picked someone like Karl Marx.

#67     Apr 29, 2015
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Try something a bit more intellectually rigorous than fill-in-the-blank. True/False would be a good start. You can then work your way up.

#68     Apr 29, 2015
  9. jem

jem

its db - douche and derail instead of substance.
    do you act like this in real life?
    Does Baron pays you to be such a troglodyte or is it, you just are?
    your crap doesn't annoy me... I am just in awe of someone who chooses to be such a useless troll. I can't figure out why.

#69     Apr 29, 2015
  10. Ricter

Ricter

It was the jews at first, killing Jesus while He was trying to apply the Hebrew Monotheism 2.0 patch (aka The New Testament). But, the update succeeded anyway and we have much more stable religious operating environment today!

#70     Apr 29, 2015