DB says Nor did the Muslims start the conflict with the Christians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Apr 21, 2015.

1. stu

stu

Just some same Arab aspirations to Empire that prompted the Rome (christian) aggression already leveled against them (and others) for at least 700 years before. Ya think?

#11     Apr 23, 2015
  2. jem

jem

So... now you agree it was Jihad and Jizya and you excuse it by saying the Romans did it too.

So, since you know the Roman Empire was established before the people in it became Christian, you basically accept every point we have been making.

So why were you and DB were getting so hostile to the introduction of basic facts from history.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
    #12     Apr 23, 2015
  3. stu

stu

Agree what was Jihad ? Roman Empire v Arabs (and others) were all involved in the same vicious conflicts long before muslims or jihad was invented.

Long before that, before the Eastern Roman Empire, there were dynasties operating in a largely flourishing and prosperous Middle Eastern region.

You might as well ask what caused christians to continue or expand the imposition of a violent Imperial Empire.

It isn't anything to do with excusing muslims. This is you trying excuse christians for their role in the Crusades by saying muslims started it.

Conveniently ignoring a thousand years of history in the process.

#13     Apr 23, 2015
    dbphoenix likes this.
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Something tells me jem is a JW.

#14     Apr 23, 2015
  5. jem

jem

I am going to go back to what we know.
    For hundreds of years the Muslims attacked and took over Christian lands.
    Not even you deny that.

So therefore there is no doubt that with respect to the Christians the Muslims started it.

if you wish to somehow... excuse or explain the muslim jihad/aggression as something more than religious conversion, taxes, women and pillaging... go for it.

if you keep up the strawman crap... it will be apparent you are not up to the intellectual rigor such an argument would demand of the maker.

#15     Apr 23, 2015
  6. jem

jem

something tells me you are not an atheist. You spew hatred because you are some other type of religion... you just don't advertise it here.

whereas stu does really seem to be now be an atheist. I suspect he once did attend church or some other type of service. I suspect at times he does have a twinge or inkling that the deists could be correct and the universe is set in motion by something and not generated by random chance... but his "intellectualism" will not allow him to reread the bible or consider that God of Abraham could be God.

has that for amateur psychology.

#16     Apr 23, 2015
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You and Rush Limbaugh . . .

#17     Apr 23, 2015
  8. jem

jem

DB and another post chock full of content designed to douche things up and change the subject.

#18     Apr 23, 2015
  9. Max E.

Max E.

He didnt get the name DoucheBaggarland for nothing.

#19     Apr 23, 2015
  10. btw, what happened to his moronic sidekick Ricter?

#20     Apr 23, 2015