Daniel is going to learn Wwatson1 to trade

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wwatson1, Sep 17, 2014.

1. danielc1

danielc1

Another great example later today: image1.jpg

#61     Oct 9, 2014
  2. bawr

bawr

He is not as wrong as you think. In old English, "learn" can mean to teach. Compare with the modern German "lehren", which also means to teach.

#62     Oct 13, 2014
  3. danielc1

danielc1

Thank you for the support, but Visaria is right about the correct way of using the English language. The title came from another trhead and I did not think it true... This does not mean that trading can be taught, it can only be learned when the student is ready to start learning it ;)
    Examples of today.(Not all trades are on the chart, btw) image1.jpg

#63     Oct 13, 2014
  4. danielc1

danielc1

I hope you are doing fine wwatson1... I'm going to push forward with some more indepth strategies. The market profile is a chart that is wonderfull to know where to put on trade's. If you can lean against a POC or a value area high or low, then you have a greater edge. See pictures. chart.jpg image1.jpg

#64     Oct 14, 2014
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Nice charts, top part any way that's very close to how I trade, interestingly, good to see I'm not totally alone.

I'll learn you, is how Brummies ( Birmingham ) locally speak interestingly, very annoying but hey, I don't care carry on, I like annoying people.

What've you teached so far then ?? ( see what I did LOL )

#65     Jan 10, 2015
  6. danielc1

danielc1

I'm confused, are you telling me to eat more brummies or that I have to switch to brownies?

#66     Jan 11, 2015
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Thicko, Brummies for main course, Brownies for desert.

#67     Jan 11, 2015