convexx about to overtake Lucrum as "most liked" member

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JTrades, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I search nothing. I am not a dumpster rat as you are. I never gave a damn why you keep on changing your nick names and never ever searched for any of your past posts. But I enjoy reading how the drama unfolds of how you basically in broad daylight and public declare the mother of your son and wife a total idiot, almost too stupid to add 1 and 1 together. That you had to come up with some "Matt" and San Francisco bullshit to cover tracks. No woman, no matter how retarded would buy your story. That you basically try so hard only shows that you yourself declare your "better half" (not sure how good or better after you soiled the sheets big time) a retard. And you still shamelessly rant and post your drivel to obscure the truth... Enough said.

#51     Oct 29, 2014
  2. convexx

convexx

Here's my B-Unit... where is yours?

#52     Oct 29, 2014
  3. convexx

convexx

See the problem with your absurdly-flawed logic is that Matt's "atticus the asshole" PMs pre-date your Aug25 2014 post by YEARS... how else would I know about Matt's PM had I not been PART OF THE OP!? They were sent to asiaprop over three years ago!

#53     Oct 29, 2014
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually I said 4' 8" originally then corrected it to 4' 10 as I was mistaken.
    Better than that beast you stuck yourself with just for her money.

Are your followers seeing the real you now? An arrogant big mouth braggart trying to pass himself off as a successful high roller. When in reality you're a loser who'd be shinning shoes if you hadn't swallowed your pride and married that greasy faced hyena for her money.

#54     Oct 29, 2014
  5. convexx

convexx

The real me? How about the real lucrum who first made mention of wives here?

lol take your shots... you married a dwarf that became a granny at 36yo. wtf dude. You should be proud. They don't reproduce that young in Somalia. There really isn't anything else to say.

#55     Oct 29, 2014
  6. right on the picture where I introduced a programmable keyboard, you asswipe. Go and search for yourself I told you I do not dig old posts.

And how pathetic that anyone can call your wife whatever names and you would not even defend her. How lucky for you she really has not the slightest inkling of this site. But all lies must come to light at some point. You will probably be confronted by someone she will hire and who will dig it all out and present on a silver platter.

#56     Oct 29, 2014
  7. convexx

convexx

You have to dig up an old post? You cannot post a pic today with a date? Are you really as small (as in the pic)?

So Plato... please explain how I would know about the Matt PMs... YEARS before you posted the Aug25th accusation that I slept with the waitress? Time machine? Yoo retarded?

How would I know of the title? Who sent them? The contents? Of PMs over three years old?

There isn't an emoticon that sufficiently expresses my joy.

#57     Oct 29, 2014
  8. I posted the story about you and the waitress more than a year ago, and you posted your Matt and San Francisco story on August 25, 2014. Nice try, asswipe. And no, I won't certainly act as desperate and childish as you and take a picture of my b-unit to show I can afford one. Can you also post pictures of your rolex, car, and golden penis ring?

#58     Oct 29, 2014
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yet YOU sent me a PM last time, apologizing for bringing wives into it. Shortly after you sent then denied sending an email to my wife. Which blew up in your face.

So let me ask you Beck. Are you the chicken shit coward that called my office claiming to be me. Using a fake caller ID of my wife's cell phone. Cussing out the receptionist who answered the phone and telling her to tell my boss I quit my job?

I mean if you'll email my wife you'd certainly do that. And you're the only one I know with a motive or the cowardice to stoop that low. Ya wanna know what the boss said? I'll paraphrase: "I knew it wasn't you because you wouldn't quit over the phone. You'd come to my office face to face like a man and tell me what the problem was".

And you accuse me of being on "tilt"? LOL

#59     Oct 29, 2014
  10. convexx

convexx

Well, the Matt PMs are over three years old. 3 > 1.

You fucking lose...

#60     Oct 29, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.