convexx about to overtake Lucrum as "most liked" member

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JTrades, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. convexx, the same guy who just closed down his thread "convexx's "hitting bids and lifting offers" ETF options" after he could not produce cumulative pnl figures he boasted about, after not being able to coherently demonstrate fill prices he posted? The same guy who limits views to his profile? Sounds more like a guy who tries to kill others with the first shot and then vanishes rather than standing up like the superstar trader he claims to be. But then this site is filled to about 90% by want-to-get-rich wannabees who lay their hope on anyone that claims to be making money. (Convexx, by the way, your marital infidelity has been witnessed in Florida not San Francisco as you claim, and an individual called Matt that you claim is your coworker has been pulled out of your own pockets. I never got this information from anyone called Matt).

You are a disingenuous character who proceeds like this: a) putting up bold claims, b) fails to deliver on said claims, c) calls those who hold him up to his own claims as idiots, d) starts researching past posts of those who hold him accountable and starts throwing with mud, e) if he cannot pull out anything of value, starts making up stories and twisting the truth, f) if that also does not work then he concludes "you told me you would ignore me but now you read my posts, ergo you are not a credible person, g) if that still does not work he tries to find whether that user used a different nick in the past, as if that proved or demonstrated anything.

Lol, too bad for you that despite the stunts you are pulling that you do not seem to pull down the same figures as Timothy Sykes. Your ridiculous approach to pull wool over others' eyes is identical yet it does not seem to work too well. But hey, you gotta try, I understand that. Keep on positing your blotters and unproven trading results to beginners, not sure what you try to get out of it, I simply post this to warn others to not take every last little word of yours for granted.

#31     Oct 29, 2014
  2. ...and better than cheating behind her back (well it was pretty much in front of everyone in Florida) with a waitress?

#32     Oct 29, 2014
  3. convexx

convexx

lol you can attempt this revisionist shit all you want, but I haven't been to Florida since I was 8 years-old (Disney trip). It was the Matt PMs where you got this story, and it was solely to set you up for a fall.

You are a fraud. Zero credibility. You cannot provide any proof of this Florida claim because the PMs do not exist. Matt sent a few replies to your asiaprop alias with the "San Francisco" setup. I was in on it the entire time. There was no other story other than the "San Francisco" story that Matt concocted as a joke.

San Francisco. You PM'ed Matt and he concocted the entire story to fuck with you. He sent all of them to me ("atticus the asshole" PMs). We have a house in San Francisco so it seemed plausible. He forwarded all of your PMs as well. I have all of it.

You'll probably recall the PMs from your asiaprop nick in which you threatened to call my wife with the news of my fictional infidelity. You have her number, Bro?

Here's where you were caught: http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index...-php-api-interface.285837/page-3#post-4014998

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    #33     Oct 29, 2014
  4. convexx

convexx

I've posted cumulative PNL many times in that thread.

I posted all of the pricing and the last post in the thread shows that I purposely posted worst case NBBO. I have absolutely backed-up the claim of performing under the worst-possible conditions -- filling at NBBO offers on buys; NBBO bids on sales. Some of the NDX fly-markets were over 14 wide and I still marked all trades (to that date) to worst-case market orders. My typical NDX fills are 1.20 off mid.

volpunter/asiaprop blew out a journal and has never once posted a blotter to this site.

#34     Oct 29, 2014
  5. convexx

convexx

Classy, Bro.You really hit the jackpot. You "married" a dwarf who became a grandmother at 36. Is she your first cousin as well? Closer?

#35     Oct 29, 2014
  6. really? You have not posted a thing until I asked where you delivered what you promised? All you did was to post numbers that MAY have been correct IF anyone followed your calls IN REAL TIME for ALL YOUR TRADES. Your posting prices of some structures without pricing of any legs makes it absolutely impossible for anyone to verify your claims. But maybe you can educate all of us how you would reconstitute the price of some option structure you showed a price of 10.50, for example, a month later? Dude, I have seen enough of your BS.

#36     Oct 29, 2014
  7. how old are you if I may ask?

#37     Oct 29, 2014
  8. convexx

convexx

I believe justrading has followed every price posted. You can ask him if you like. It's wholly irrelevant... the prices were absurd and worst case. 14-wide markets made MTM on complex in NDX?! My average fill in NDX complex is 1.20 off mid, not 14.00.

lol I posted the NBBO offer on buys, NBBO bids on sales/shorts. Why don't you go back and price the legs and see if they sum to the NBBO. You may catch the ISE in a mistake.

Now, why don't you provide the proof of my fictional Florida dalliance? You know, the proof of my infidelity that didn't come from Matt but from another source? lmfao.

#38     Oct 29, 2014
  9. convexx

convexx

I am farily certain that I am not your daddy.

#39     Oct 29, 2014
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

She's not a dwarf and you know that Beck.

#40     Oct 29, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.