convexx about to overtake Lucrum as "most liked" member

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JTrades, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

Given the lies I've caught him in along with his thin skinned narcissistic panty waste personality.
    I'm not surprised.

#121     Nov 1, 2014
  2. He asked for it to be closed.

#122     Nov 2, 2014
  3. FXforex

FXforex

Looks like he didn't want to address the concern about the validity of his journal. If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck ............. :cool:

:)

#123     Nov 2, 2014
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Very telling indeed.
    Wouldn't you say so, Mr. St**m?

#124     Nov 2, 2014
  5. a) why would he know your wife's website address?
    b) yeah people only find what you lay in front of their eyes. Sounds more like your own stupidity to reveal your private information.
    c) for all we know convexx/atticus, contra could be a virtual faggot. Well a faggot with a lot of his private information out in the public, same applies to you.
    d) a stalker? You two are idiots, not stalkers.

#125     Nov 2, 2014
  6. fudging? Of course not, just business as usual: A dishonest guy/gal with an idiotic belief that the people he converses with on this site would actually give a damn about him, his life, what he does or not does. A guy, who bullshits his way through each trade, makes up lies on the way, attacks others who questioned him. The thread got shut down after I started to question his cumulative pnl that he promised to deliver but never has. He started to go all ballistic after his ridiculous claims were questioned in bright daylight. Thats the details.

#126     Nov 2, 2014
  7. really? I wonder why...

#127     Nov 2, 2014
  8. Not sure. Posting prices of packages was unsatisfactory to some.

#128     Nov 2, 2014
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think you're on drugs.

#129     Nov 2, 2014
  10. FXforex

FXforex

I was always very skeptical about convexx's journal - convexx's "hitting bids and lifting offers" ETF options - the post timestamps never really coincided with the trades. IMO ....... He was getting his followers to drink the kool-aid. :eek:

So instead of providing answers convexx shuts his journal down and splits. Good ridance to that lowlife scumbag. :cool:

:)

#130     Nov 2, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.