convexx about to overtake Lucrum as "most liked" member

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JTrades, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. contra

contra

LOL are you for real? I know you are, but I had to ask anyway...

First off this might be my 3rd post maybe since the site was revamped to include the new "like" button. You have only 8 likes and you post all the time. Fact is you can't trade for shit, so who should get a life? What are you out on disability from getting your ass kicked at work?

By the length of your post on a rant making no sense... I'd say you're the one taking this a little too serious.

The "garbage snippet" was in fact a "proof" that you were played like a fiddle. You can't get out of this now, so hey... why not spout off at the mouth like a 10 year old retard and act like you don't care right?

I have the same nick I've always had, you are the one multi-nicking around.

convexx should be paid to be here, while you should be completely banned for life. Not one nugget ever came from your mouth unless it was a chicken-nugget from mcdonalds you spit up after you blowing out your account for the what... the 10th time now?

take care, piker boy.

#111     Oct 30, 2014
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Uh...yeah...Where is it pencil dick?

#112     Oct 30, 2014
  3. you are convexx/atticus/contra ALL the same. Same foul language, same small balls big ego attitude, same linguistic structure, same way to build up personal attacks. 100% identical. But I do not care. You can have 100 nicks here and I would not care. Because you are just another digital footprint on a website like everyone else's content. Baron is the only one who benefits from us writing here in real terms. Nobody else.

Oh and yes, that is EXACTLY what I thought why you are here: Hoping to build up a following of lemmings who later pay you for your ridiculous options advice. A questionable reputations you built on top of questionable trades you refused to show exact pricing for that could be verified. You are a shill and snake oil salesman. Well not that extreme, because you were stopped out, just short of monetizing the time you put into this. LOL.

#113     Oct 31, 2014
  4. contra

contra

You're out of your mind guy, I'm not convexx/atticus.

You need to leave the house sometimes... get some fresh air to whatever is left of that demented brain of yours.

I refuse to go back and forth with a retard, so forget it.

#114     Oct 31, 2014
  5. JTrades

JTrades

Let's wrap this up.

Final statements have been delivered, the jury has deliberated.

In summary, the evidence:

convexx-beauty.png

It's so obvious now. Given the targeted ad ("Pursue a Career in Beauty"), it's clear convexx is a failed beautician.

convexx-ib-2012.png

According to the IB welcome email he began trading in August 2012, a career he was forced into after failing to break into the beauty industry.

lucrum-rc-g6.png

Lucrum is not a qualified pilot and has never flown a real plane. In fact he's scared of flying and hasn't ever stepped foot inside an actual aircraft. He has however been photographed "flying" his replica RC Gulfstream, no doubt living out his fantasies in 1:9 scale.

We all have our imperfections, frailties and pasts.

The verdict: both guilty.

Sentencing: both must serve life sentences (in this correctional facility otherwise known as ET), without the possibility of parole.

Case closed.

Lock the thread?

#115     Oct 31, 2014
    convexx likes this.
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I just know you have proof of this, right?

#116     Nov 1, 2014
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well at this point it's obvious you never had any "proof", ergo you LIED - again.

Let's see, you emailed my wife - she laughed at you.
    You cussed out my employer's receptionist while pretending to be me. You were laughed at yet again.
    In fact he sat in the cockpit on the way to FL yesterday. We decided anyone who would do what you've done so far has the disposition of a 9 year old brat with a reputation for being a tattle tell.

Since you're such a thin skinned pussy. I thought I'd make a suggestion for your next laughable attempt at back stabbing. My third youngest sister has cancer. You could always call and cuss her her out like you did my employer's receptionist. Given your mentality. No doubt you'd feel like such a big man. You'd probably creme your pink speedo's.
    I would suggest some vulgar text's to one of my grandparents. But given they're all dead I doubt you'll get much of a rise out them. (no pun intended)

Or maybe you could use that same web site for false caller ID numbers. Call a local school using my cell phone number. And make a bomb threat or something. Surely that would give you your desperately needed satisfaction to lash out, behind my my back.

Hey Becket, did you know that according to the 2010 census Carnelian Bay had a population of 524?
    I mean, who knew.

#117     Nov 1, 2014
  8. you seem to be as retarded as convexx, atticus , and contra.

Why would he know your wife's email address? He knows your employer? How so? And why would anyone care whether your third youngest sister has cancer? True or not, who cares? Why would anyone here give a shit about your private life? Your grandparents? Are you maybe the idiot who volunteered all his private life on a silver platter?

Verdict, both you and atticus/contra/convexx are extremely fragile personalities with some huge issues in the real world, hence your back stabbing in some forum with otherwise entirely anonymous bystanders. You both deserve to get the crown. Man, that really says a LOT about the people who voted for the two of you.

Yes, JTrades, the jury has a verdict!!!

P.S.: Convexx/Contra/Atticus. I did not fabricate your infidelity story, I just found it was funny to pick up on the story someone PMd me with. Who cares whether it was made up or true. I did not care at all then whether it was true and neither do I care now. You were and still are a total dick who deserved to be made fun of. I could not care less whether the person who contacted me knows you or not, your buddy or not. I dont give a damn. You getting so hung up on this and trying to deny all that was awesome, the total show, VIP lounge, top seating cinema. Thanks for the show. Thats all I have to say about this topic. Of course you will say I fully believed that story to be true. Really? I can only repeat. Why would I care that story was true or not? Why do I care how you fuck up in life or not. For what its worth I actually wish you figure out your life and learn to control your ego. I am sure you will not take this wish for face value but it is meant in good spirit. Cheers.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
    #118     Nov 1, 2014
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Probably because it's on her web site
    Ever heard of the internet? You'd be surprised what you can find.
    Why connvex of course. He likes to attack behind my back because he doesn't have the balls to do it directly to me.
    Again connvex, he's become quite the stalker.

#119     Nov 1, 2014
  10. FXforex

FXforex

#120     Nov 1, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.