CLA - Price Action Journal (SLA)

Discussion in 'Journals' started by lajax, Jan 21, 2015.

1. You will keep getting stopped out and lose money, learn to use proper trade management instead of tunnel vision on entering and exciting and using stops, it doesn't work but will take you a few years to figure that out if your still around

#11     Jan 24, 2015
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Lajax, the market will tell you what you need to know if you listen to it. Advice given by those who've been trading for over 5 years and are only break-even-to-slightly-profitable, much less not making a living at it, should be taken for what it's worth.

I assume you're in the process of characterizing your market. If so, you may be discovering that it's not the right market for you. This is not a tragedy. There are many markets to trade. You just have to find the one that will enable you to reach your goals.

#12     Jan 24, 2015
  3. Not you again! How many times are ypu going to keep reposting that post i wrote you parasite.
    I'm actually now profitable so p#@s of you pain in the arse, he doesn't have to listen to me but I have been making profit daily now since I refined my hedging method and I've been at it a lot longer than nearly everyone on here.

#13     Jan 24, 2015
  4. I'm not actually having a go at you straight line thing, I'm just saying entry on a trade is only a part of the trade, you guys go on like if you find the perfect entry's you will make money over and over but you can actually enter fairly random and come out profitable.

Do you think professional s trade with stop losses?

#14     Jan 24, 2015
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

And how many times are you going to interfere in the work of others? If you want to post your trading plan so that he can examine it, great. Otherwise, leave him alone and allow him to work.

#15     Jan 24, 2015
    Orses likes this.
  6. Ok if you think what I have to say holds no value, no problem, can't be bothered to help if I'm going to be attacked by the all might db a very time I post

#16     Jan 24, 2015
  7. From my observation, many have tried db's approach, some have manages, some have not managed with it.

Now to the thread starter : the truth is every method works.
    Your first job is to check what is out there, what you understand best, which one you seem to prefer, then to stick to one and only one method till profitable for at least a good 3 months on demo first, before going live.

#17     Jan 24, 2015
    lajax likes this.
  8. I'm not saying the entry's are no good! A moving average crossover can be good! Im saying it's only part of the story

#18     Jan 24, 2015
  9. absolutely. Tell us more please.

#19     Jan 24, 2015
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Perhaps you'd like to post all this in watson's journal.

#20     Jan 24, 2015