Citadel founder Kenneth Griffin seeks to divorce wife

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dealmaker, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Real charity is best kept anonymous so all I'll say is at the time we lived less than 300 yards from the WTC and my wife had left a position at 2 World Trade a year earlier... so yes, we know scores of people who died on 9/11.

I see you will talk of almost anything except your original post. When you are willing to talk substantively about that I'll respond till then I'm out of this thread.

#21     Aug 3, 2014
  2. MrN

MrN

MILF?

Yes/No?

#22     Aug 3, 2014
  3. convexx

convexx

\

#23     Aug 3, 2014
  4. 1) ? .... you must be single. How do you really expect to meet anyone outside of "your line of work" when you're working long hours in your line of work? Atleast KG didn't marry one of his subordinates from his firm. :)
    2) KG might be a "tool" ..... a MULTI-BILLION dollar tool ..... and still appreciating as you read this. :cool:

#24     Aug 3, 2014
  5. Swan Noir : you have a personal vendetta, if not some hidden agenda to vent.
    A good philosophy is : live and let live. Peace and Harmony.
    I will just pass your comments as I prefer to exchange with more interesting mindsets than you are demonstrating. Do not be vexed, there is of everything in this world - including 'passive aggressive'. :D

#25     Aug 4, 2014
  6. Nazzdack : live, be happy, find hobbies you really love doing and take it from there.
    These type of "real" encountered always happen by real chance - I mean not "engineered encounters".

#26     Aug 4, 2014
  7. convexx

convexx

Second marriage. Four kids. You nailed it.

My ex was his admin in the late 90s and walked his two Old English Sheepdogs daily. He lived in the Four Seasons at the time.

IMO, billionaire and asshole are synonymous.

#27     Aug 4, 2014
  8. wow ! so much negativity there.
    Anyway, thanks for the first hand testimonies. :p

#28     Aug 4, 2014
  9. dealmaker

dealmaker

10. dealmaker

dealmaker

Aug 6 2014 | 4:41am ET

Citadel Investment Group has been ordered to pay three stock exchanges $750,000 for sending erroneous orders over a nearly three-year period.

The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority leveled an $800,000 fine against the hedge fund in June, Reuters reports. The self-regulatory agency said that Citadel’s supervisory system over orders was lacking, leading to some mispriced or duplicated orders being sent to the Nasdaq Stock Market, New York Stock Exchange and BATS Exchange.

The erroneous orders were sent between March 2010 and January 2013.

More than half of the fine will go to Nasdaq, with $170,000 paid to BATS and $160,000 to NYSE. FINRA will keep $50,000.

“We take our responsibilities as a market-maker very seriously, and continually work to improve our systems and controls,” Citadel said. “We are committed to taking prompt action when areas of concern are identified.”

http://www.finalternatives.com/node/27869

#30     Aug 10, 2014