BOLD

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BSAM, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

All excellent questions.

#11     Aug 19, 2015
  2. JTrades

JTrades

I run a small website (in a non-trading domain) and am probably too encouraging when it comes to free support. I.e. the link is in an obvious place and I respond within a couple of hours. In trying to solve my users' issues, rarely do I receive answers to all the questions I ask. I actually dread checking my inbox somedays, but always respond and always provide solutions, even when it does require guess work.

You handle things here well, by the way. Also, you're willing to change your mind on things, which is commendable, for example the decision on page numbers at the top.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
    #12     Aug 19, 2015
  3. fhl

fhl

I've had the same two problems as the op.
    Trying to get it back to unbold.
    Trying to get it back to the correct size font, after pasting a headline.

and i'm not sure where the wrench is that was talked about.

#13     Aug 28, 2015
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

When you paste a headline, it looks like you are really changing two things, bold and font size. If you want to post regular text after that, the system will think you want to continue with that large bold font unless you tell it otherwise. I think the best solution is to paste the headline and then if you're adding text below the headline, type the whole message and then when you are ready to submit, highlight the text you typed and then unbold that selection. After that, the text will still be highlighted so you should change the font size to 4 to make the text normal size.

#14     Aug 28, 2015