BMT Elite Membership

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by trading_legend, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Folks,

Please keep this thread on topic. It's about the BMT Elite Membership and what it contains, as the original poster explained.

I find this curious that some people chose to discuss mental issues here. Sounds like a Freudian association or perhaps a Pavlovian reflex.

You know, I talk about Big Mike, you recall your mental problems. :D

I get it, but please stick to the original topic. Take your issues to another thread.

#41     Sep 24, 2013
  2. lol ... my apologies. I'll keep my insanity to myself!

#42     Sep 24, 2013
  3. d08

d08

Well, the debate was about vendors/coaches/people who sell crap and don't trade for themselves, I claimed most of them or close to all of them were just people who are failures in the field. There might be a few who are bipolar in there but I was talking about the 80%+. So we're agreeing, I suppose.

#43     Sep 24, 2013
  4. No, this is a thread about the BMT Elite Membership. The debate you are talking about does not belong in here. Thank you!

#44     Sep 24, 2013
  5. I do. That's why I started this thread. If you don't care about it, then why are you posting here?

Goodvintage is much more on topic than most people who contributed to this thread.

#45     Sep 24, 2013
  6. Are you saying that you need to pay to see trading journals? Wow! No wonder this guy brags about his charity and there is more about it on his forum than about the contents of the elite membership. Charity as a gimmick.

Thanks. That actually is not included on the list of what you get, perhaps because he's ashamed to admit that he charges for that. Now we are getting somewhere.

What else is not included? Enhanced capabilities to lie about his competitors by the "real professionals" (his clique of vendors) and his always ready tools happy to oblige?

#46     Sep 24, 2013
  7. d08

d08

Isn't seeing anti-semitism everywhere a mental illness (paranoia)? But yeah, let's keep talking about Mike.

#47     Sep 24, 2013
  8. "Top notch forum for advanced trading ideas"is anything but top notch and if those ideas that get floated there are advanced to you, then you have a serious wannabe problem.

"Real professionals" are fine if you mean marketers, too bad some of them don't even reveal their vendor status and smear their competitors while knowing precious little about their work.

"If it's obvious (to you) the guy cannot be trusted, then why are you interested in knowing more?" Precisely because of that. The less you trust someone, the more DD you should do on them. And I am not doing it for myself, but for everyone who might ever consider joining that thing. Just so that they know what it really is about. Because Big Mike, that champion slash Mother Theresa of retail traders, obviously does not give a damn about it.

You mean, this is enough for you:

- Show your support, your name will be highlighted in yellow
    - Access to all Elite threads and posts
    - Access to exclusive Elite downloads (indicators)
    - Access to exclusive webinars and training material
    - Enhanced Private Message capabilities including attachments
    - Enhanced Search capabilities including global attachment searching
    - Ability to disable advertisements on the site if you wish
    - Ability to set your own custom user title
    - Tapatalk mobile app support

It's very sketchy. It's just like saying give me your money because I can't wait to get rich off your stupidity! Each of these points could be and some definitely should be elaborated on. Where is the list of indicators, for instance? Where is the list of exclusive webinars? It's very telling that "show your support" comes first. The guy is already supported by ads.

I suppose you are a marketer (vendor) who is/was using his forum for your business and you came here to shill for him. You totally sound like a marketer with that hype.

#48     Sep 24, 2013
  9. Do you have evidence that he sees antisemitism everywhere or are you just another antisemite? You seem to have a problem discussing the BMT forum yet you sound like antisemitism is fine with you.

#49     Sep 24, 2013
  10. NoDoji

NoDoji

You opened this thread with the words "...and the information he provides about it is pretty poor." The word "it" referring to the Elite Membership and I posted the list directly from his web site showing that the information about it is quite clear.

You do not have to be an Elite member to view trading journals, only to view trading journals by Elite members who choose to restrict their journals to other Elite members. If I'd had the opportunity to restrict my journal (and some other threads) here on ET to others who were serious enough about trading they could pay a few dollars to keep the trolls away, I'd have done so in a heartbeat.

Fortunately, at BMT I didn't have to restrict my thread to Elite members because the conversations were productive and the moderation at BMT is such that threads rarely get derailed for long.

Webinars and stuff that's restricted to Elite members are marked as such; you don't have to pay first to see what's open to everyone and what's restricted.

I'm no marketer/vendor, but I've met several consistently profitable traders over the years, some even professional in the "hedge fund/market maker/iBank trader" sense, and nearly every one of them is modest, humble, and open to sharing ideas.

As for your commentary, "And I am not doing it for myself, but for everyone who might ever consider joining that thing. Just so that they know what it really is about. Because Big Mike, that champion slash Mother Theresa of retail traders, obviously does not give a damn about it." Wow! Thank you for caring so much about everyone who might consider joining a trading forum that you have no direct experience with. These poor, poor noobs finally have someone to stick up for them :cool:

#50     Sep 24, 2013