??? Bloomberg provide universal trading system ???

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by jk90029, May 20, 2016.

1. What do you plan to trade and how?
    I personally have kind of never seen the benefit of those Bloomberg terminals :confused:o_O

Everything you need is virtually free and simple.

#11     May 21, 2016

2. I mean there might be some tool (programming like selenium etc), to make similar function of Bloomberg for wider selection of brokers, by himself.

#12     May 21, 2016
  3. Wow, that's so brilliant ideas!

#13     May 21, 2016
  4. Techinally, C# and selenium might be a choice.

Tell me if there is a another alternative second choice.

Last edited: May 21, 2016
    #14     May 21, 2016
  5. Fonz

Fonz

A Bloomberg terminal provide a large analysis platform (RT and historical news and data, macro and micro information + analysis) like Metastock Xenith (for "retail" people) and a neutral Broker solution (...The "universal trading system") like Metastock Real Time, Multicharts, Sterling, eSignal etc...

#15     May 21, 2016
  6. Most traders can access "historical news and data, macro and micro information + analysis" by his own programming.

Here neutral solution for "universal trading system" is important in this thread. Hope to change broker any day.

#16     May 21, 2016
  7. d08

d08

It already exists, it's called FIX.

#17     May 21, 2016
  8. Tell me their link to explain it, if there is a tool to trade many brokers in many countries.

#18     May 21, 2016
  9. d08

d08

FIX protocol, you can Google it yourself.

#19     May 21, 2016
  10. Probably you mean http://www.fixtradingcommunity.org/pg/structure/about/overview

Too many brokers have all-different APIs, so that traders lose much (meaningless) time to adjust (change) his own program.

Hope every brokers provide simple (and common) way
    1) common method of feed (every 1-min)
    2) get current position (every 1-min)
    3) deliver a bunch of order (basket of 100 orders) in one-click.

#20     May 21, 2016