Black Monday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bond_trad3r_II, Jun 28, 2015.

1. sheda

sheda

Its been stated already, please stop pretending you do not understand.

#151     Jul 1, 2015
  2. I never pretend, why all the hate and distrust?

Good then, not sure who brainwashed you but I will certainly not attempt to correct your distorted views. I wish you peace no matter how much you hate me and my kind.

#152     Jul 1, 2015
  3. sheda

sheda

The only thing thats distorted is your understanding of economics and stop playing the victim card, I stated earlier on I hate the euro due to the mess and the incompetence surrounding it, its you who equates that with "your kind"

#153     Jul 1, 2015
  4. hmm...before it was my distorted view of history now its economics. Anything else you disagree with? Or is it bothering you the German race still exists?

#154     Jul 1, 2015
  5. sheda

sheda

Actually it was you who claimed my view of history was distorted after you took issue with me pointing out britian has never fallen to the ills present in most of europe even within the last 100 years, you felt the need to tell us britian never actualy won the war after all and now you act in ignorance of germany being the biggest freerider of the euro on the planet, what ever it takes (y)

#155     Jul 1, 2015
  6. sheda

sheda

And german is not a race.

#156     Jul 1, 2015
  7. Have a pint and chill mate. You are on fire
    :):):)

#157     Jul 1, 2015
  8. sheda

sheda

I have one you will never guess where its from, perhaps you could learn the difference between race and ethnicity and then a thing or two about currency unions, or we could just get back to work.

#158     Jul 1, 2015
  9. Oh we came full circle....back to square one. Congrats Brit, you just achieved nothing. Same as Cameron with his bickering. Isolated, standing in the rain. Farewell my friend I must occupy myself with more important matters than your hatred for Europe and Germany in particular.

Ps : It's a holiday here else I would have never wasted my precious time on responding to your euro diatribes.

#159     Jul 1, 2015
  10. sheda

sheda

Weird way to spend a holiday....:S You have a fixation on the weather and like many eu fanatics an outright fear of "isolation" as though scared of independence, needing to be in the special group to project the PoWer!!!...its a german thing...its almost as if you need me to hate europe and germany :lol: im afriad I do not, I will leave the savage judgments to you.

How is the bickering going? Several years of it with much more to come as your leaders are tied up dealing with ther greek situation day after day, endless debate over the minor details, the eu and euro could have been a worthy project had the germans respected and not abused it for personal gain but hey as history shows in the end everything is balanced out.

#160     Jul 1, 2015