Black, Gay Reporter Murders Straight, White Journalists — Media Blame the Gun

Discussion in 'Politics' started by qxr1011, Aug 27, 2015.

1. BSAM

BSAM

I wonder when Obama is gonna come on TV and make a statement in support of the reporter and the cameraman.

#21     Aug 27, 2015
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Why would they? they have something to lose.

#22     Aug 27, 2015
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Plenty of whites have nothing to lose. You need to come out of the tower and take a look around once in a while, your highness.

#23     Aug 27, 2015
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Excuse me, but under some circumstances, we can draw examples from history, they do in fact take to the streets to loot and burn. Well, at least smash and burn. I don't know, maybe the looting is for pawn shop income.

#24     Aug 27, 2015
  5. %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    The Main point is why no blame game on race??
    [2]And as a practical point, no body with any sense was calling for gun control.Thanks for your comment-Murray-NRA LIFE
    [3] And why no out rage when a lion kills a black guy recently, in Africa????? Too bad he had no gun................................................................................................

#25     Aug 27, 2015
  6. Ricter

Ricter

This is CNN reporting on the shooter's motives, as he wrote himself:
    "In the message, according to ABC, the gunman said the Charleston, South Carolina, church shooting in June is what put him over the edge, but he wrote that his "anger has been building steadily" because of racial discrimination and sexual harassment he claims to have endured.

"The writer expressed admiration for the shooters who massacred students at Columbine High School and Virginia Tech. And he said he put a deposit down for a gun two days after the Charleston shooting.

"As for Dylann Roof? You (deleted)! You want a race war (deleted)? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE (deleted)!!!" the document reportedly said."

#26     Aug 27, 2015
  7. Farrakahn has a million followers, all Black, that all want Whitey dead. Racism is very alive and well. Check out post-apartheid South Africa: The Whites are appealing to the UN [which is Muslim dominated] to do something about the genocide to no avail.

#27     Aug 27, 2015
  8. If he did come on TV it would be in support of the poor gay black racist victim who was forced to shoot the whiteys so he could feel better about himself.

#28     Aug 28, 2015
  9. All while whitey pays for many of their cost of living, I might add.

There are LOTS of examples of successful blacks. What do they have in common? THEY DID THE SAME AS SUCCESSFUL WHITES! They went to school!! Not just attended "whitey-paid public school"... to college. Earned good grades. Improved their lot in life. Got a good job or made a successful career. The formula isn't magical.

Ben Carson said he grew up in a typical black neighborhood. But while other kids were "hangin' out in da hood", he went to the library. DUH!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
    #29     Aug 28, 2015
  10. traderob

traderob

in all of these shootings I think, "if only they had been packing heat".

If more people carried sidearms there would be more of these murderers cut down?

#30     Aug 28, 2015