Billions

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by rallymode, Jan 14, 2016.

#41     Jan 18, 2016
  2. EPrado

EPrado

A homo with a hot 21 year old friend. First thing I have believed I have seen posted on here in a long time. Congrats.

#42     Jan 18, 2016
    cdcaveman likes this.
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

They all look good to me ( the woman ), but I'm 45, bald and fat and learnt many many years ago, not to be that fussy, but you fussy 1's just make it easier for me so thanks :)

Good 2nd episode, will keep watching, most don't make it past #2.

#43     Jan 18, 2016
    onemoreshot and cdcaveman like this.
  4. Liked the first episode. Pervy govt asshat going after greedy[winning] trader, playing pr/legal games, heck yeah!

#44     Jan 18, 2016
  5. habnib

habnib

Thanks mate! Certainly put the effort in!

#45     Jan 19, 2016
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

No.3 only 15mins in, but looking like there starting to go for Shock Factor, with sleeze, rather than trading content :(

#46     Feb 2, 2016
  7. The weasel bureaucrat can't keep his gimp hard on... The dog crap scene is crazy...shows how much of a powerbhungry deviant the guy really is... All under the guise that he is doing the public good

#47     Feb 2, 2016
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Much less tradey, I'll keep watching for a bit I guess, turning into that PR company with the weird stuff going on cause there all freaks.

It's already been given Season 2's funding though, so atleast that's something.

#48     Feb 2, 2016
    cdcaveman likes this.
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

I don't know why you were expecting anything like that. First, average Joe doesn't give a shit about trading so wouldn't watch it, second, these are hedge funds, not retail traders, so you aren't going to see people pushing buttons and looking at screens...

#49     Feb 2, 2016
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

I was happy with the initial double dealing kinda trading, not that i dont like perv lol

#50     Feb 2, 2016