Billions

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by rallymode, Jan 14, 2016.

1. just21

just21

Download and install www.utorrent.com, goto www.unblocked.li and search for the show. Use the magnet link to automatically start the torrent download. Install plex media server on your PC from www.plex.tv. Run the plex app on your smart tv, playstation, roku or xbox. Change the setting within plex to automatically update library or update library manually after download is complete. Watch on tv.

#21     Jan 18, 2016
    habnib likes this.
  2. EPrado

EPrado

It is now guaranteed to win 10 emmys and get renewed for the next 5 years. The people behind this show will be so excited to hear that Mr. Wrong does not like it.

#22     Jan 18, 2016
    NoBias and dartmus like this.
  3. destriero

destriero

I read a review of the pilot before making the decision to hit it up on the newsgroups. I can't get over the retelling of the opening scene where Giamatti gets a golden shower.

No thanks.

#23     Jan 18, 2016
  4. destriero

destriero

Good idea to run plex. I'd suggest using a server like easynews for popular downloads.

#24     Jan 18, 2016
    NoBias likes this.
  5. Sometimes you just have to allow yourself to be entertained.... I think it's a good show... But I'm easily entertained... I always find it interesting how Hollywood portrays stuff... In hell on wheels a reality of life is brought about that I truely appreciate... Hell on wheels is my favorite show.. As I love the railroad and the nostalgic feeling I get thinking about those great builders... Plus I love trains.. And they throw around double eagles!

#25     Jan 18, 2016
  6. destriero

destriero

I find it difficult to suspend disbelief that the guy's wife is working for the target. It's just too much like a daytime soap. That, and I can't stomach Malin Akerman. Listening to her talk is like nails on a chalkboard. Literally talentless.

#26     Jan 18, 2016
  7. I've got plex... Love it.... Malin isn't hot.... I love how the main supposed man of justice is a gimp... He definitely is a cuckold gimp...

#27     Jan 18, 2016
    CaptainObvious likes this.
  8. I can tolerate allot of rubbish on this site, but this is just too much.

#28     Jan 18, 2016
    EPrado likes this.
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

E02 being watched, good lesbo scene, got Penn and Teller on it, looking promising longer term.

#29     Jan 18, 2016
  10. Where can u find ep 2 already?

#30     Jan 18, 2016