BIG CALL - get rich trade

Discussion in 'Forex' started by toolazy, Mar 3, 2016.

1. toolazy

toolazy

and here is another one in oil back in 2012. Chart daily. I have database of only 7 samples. This type of trends are not common so have to live with what I have.

oil.JPG

#11     Mar 4, 2016
  2. toolazy

toolazy

good luck.

#12     Mar 4, 2016
  3. toolazy

toolazy

no stop. I expect this trade to last 10 years. And based on some comparisons, can expect appreciation 10x +, especially of resource companiess. Govts are dipersing amazing amount of stimuluses and oil economies, and try to convince everyone it is not the case. They managed for a while, however, truth will eventually come out.

If thing collapses, will lower my expectations and exit at some point at b/e or so. I am not over leveraged. However all in.

#13     Mar 4, 2016
  4. toolazy

toolazy

Also trade shorter term when signal present itself but only in direction of this signal.

If I am stopped out (i do have some short term positions on) will look to reenter above 8000. There may be stop raids below 80 but cant last long as it is fake, else I am wrong.

I reserved enough capital for my short term trades to express my view in a meaningful way.

And eager enough to compound winnings in very aggressive way.

So, bring it ON !

#14     Mar 4, 2016
  5. JB3

JB3

So this is a 10 year trade? Really?

#15     Mar 4, 2016
  6. toolazy

toolazy

that is what sygnal says. What is wrong with multiplying by 10 or more my position in 10 years ? Long term position in place. However, 'scalp' on buy side as well until audjpy > 80.

Lots of banks on sell side of this one, as evident from yesterday bombardement in news of gs and co when they tanked oil, large miners, etc.

My signal is saying these guys will have to cover. I will pray for them tonight so worst case scenario does not unfold for them as per my signal.

#16     Mar 9, 2016
  7. toolazy

toolazy

here is one more example of the same setup for your enjoyment:

usjy.JPG

#17     Mar 9, 2016
  8. toolazy

toolazy

above trade of course USDJPY. And this is rela nikk.JPG ted move in nikkei. As one can see associated stocks magnify currency movement. In audjpy resource stocks would be match unless aud banks start lending to kangaroos to buy property. Sure is more than 1B od them. Not impossible scenario these days i guess.

#18     Mar 9, 2016
  9. toolazy

toolazy

got sell signal for audjpy. Exited short term long and not initiated short position because of clash with big signal.

So far sellers have to show very little for their efforts and time is running out as buy side will press soon.

looking for buy signal.

#19     Mar 10, 2016
  10. toolazy

toolazy

My short term sell signal did not work well. I exited my scalp on sell signal (see pic) but not initiated short position because of massive buy signal I have running, which was the right thing to do.

Market failed sell signal and has proven underlying strength.

It appears XOP etf follows audjpy closest. Therefore it is expected oil shares & oil past low point. Looking at the upper target of 83, now 29.77. One cant but notice large doji forming in quarterly chart XOP where bottom coincides with GFC low.

list of markets to look for long: gold, oil, energy , miners, BRIC.

Will not worry about shorts at this point.

However, will look to flip sectors on buy side.

audjpy4.JPG

#20     Mar 13, 2016