Best Trading Related Blogs

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Avalanche, Mar 8, 2005.

1. I have a friend who's an experienced trader who is trading a small account as a demonstration for some friends of his. This guy is for real, but the purpose of the demonstration is to show the positive and negative effects of leverage. So, I just thought this group might find it interesting. He also posts all trades the day before so you can see the methodology he's using.

The url is www.crazy-trading.blogspot.com . I know the name is a little cheeseball, but so far it's been kind of fun to watch for a week. I asked, and he gave me permission, to post a link here as well.

The guy has no intention of ever selling anything, managing money, etc etc etc... So I'm not a shill for anything (as the newsgroup people like to proclaim!).

Moderators: If there's a problem with this post, please advise before deleting and I'll fix it!

Thanks!
    Joe

#121     May 29, 2006
  2. #122     Sep 16, 2006
  3. saras

saras

Another vendor? I've been one since 1998. I think I do an excellent job of it, and in spite of the rap it gets here on ET, I am proud of what I do.

As far as charity goes, I am involved with big brothers, boys club, foster care the humane society and make a wish. About 30% of my money already goes out the door to various causes. The things I do with education I do feel allow me to give back to the trading community, but the profit motivation in it is strong as well.

Btw, brandonfredrickson.com is not selling anything at this point in time.

Brandon

LOL, scumbag, you started to charge in there and after couple month of struggling to produce any positive results you simply disappeared without saying a word with our money. Avoid this guy as a plague. Check out the blog, its dead now. Samson was right...

#123     Oct 18, 2006
  4. Ertai

Ertai

#124     Dec 18, 2006
  5. www.philstockworld.com is a fun read, and has been around for awhile now.

The interesting thing about this guy is that he trades options but primarily on fundamental rather than technical analysis. He's a good stock picker, and basically uses options for the leverage and risk-management.

So definitely worth a read, even if you don't like options.

#125     Feb 26, 2007
  6. uglyboy

uglyboy

F*A*T*T*A*I*L*.*O*R*G

#126     Feb 26, 2007
  7. I write a personal blog each morning providing three views of gold traded on Globex, Euro FX traded on Globex, NYMEX products traded on Globex, and the Ten-year T-note traded on the e-CBOT, as well as e-mini S&P TradeFlow charts. I post the morning top ten performing ETFs and the percentage of the 228 ETFs I track that are up and down on the day. Also, I post charts based on intraday exchange volume ratios. Much of the concepts originally appeared in Active Trader magazine articles by me on interpreting RSI, using support and resistance zones, and exchange volume ratios. Any traders interested in knowing more about TradeFlow charts will see many examples.

My blog is www.hartleandflow.com.

#127     Feb 26, 2007
  8. i try to post live "swing" trades. Didn't have too many trades to post up until last week because of the low volatility. Now that volatility is back, I am finding it easier to locate good swing and daytrades. I will continue to post my swing trades live, but it is difficult to post daytrades due to time constraints. Anyway, i like sharing trading ideas on my blog with other traders
    http://lauristonletter.blogspot.com/

#128     Mar 7, 2007
  9. Raul641

Raul641

#129     Oct 22, 2007
  10. #130     Oct 22, 2007