Best European Countries to Trade from

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by countercountertrend, Jan 2, 2015.

1. luisHK

luisHK

Not sure anybody has yet looked into whether active trading from Italy would benefit from italian tax deal (which I doubt). Schweiz, did lawyers tell u that would work ? I m not an italian fan btw, to say the least, although the area next to Switzerland and Austria is probably better. Gib food suck by and large btw, Italy is probably better in that respect, although the only place I kinda of lost my cool iN Gib was, no surprise, some cheap pizzeria employing italian waiters my daughter dragged us in.
    In Lisbon now, before anyone mention it, capital gains from the sale of securities are not exempt from taxes there.
    Daughter is red hot enthusiastic about moving to Gib btw, son and wife quite satisfied with the prospect. Still need to sort out a couple of important issues before we make the move.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    #111     Jul 22, 2018
  2. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

We lived in Italy for a very long time. I love Italy and have some friends who would live there with the privilege to go in their native Switzerland in case of hospital emergency. In Brussels Russians school was better, still with homeschooling, we were always free to fly everywhere. If someone would be oriented toward Russian culture abroad it looks Paris is the first. But then the taxation. Overall Italy is good for singles or with kids grown if you are not Italian. Secondly, Italy as France is overpopulated by people in search of a secure job with the salary or to preserve-keep family capital without any risk and maybe very tiny growing, so the way of trading looks to hateful and scandalous for them and this will create the wall between your children and others once they rich out. This was a big dilemma, the last drop came from a dear friend, who was an artist and diplomat, so you would be waiting to have an open mind from this person, and still after months of conversations, while awaiting kids from dancing, painting and my worry rise to come back home at time , she come up with the question "but how much money do you need?". This literally left me without breath. While some on ET still believe that trading is for money those successful knows it is not - money flow is the natural result from you to be perfect yourself, joined with discipline and long time of practice. Greed will ruin, arrogance will burn, fear will freeze, and the only harmony will prosper.. And the charities you can make? And the little sparkle you can add in the world buried in financial darkness but slowly be coming out of it?
    And this was only one if a long number of episodes. I still have few friends there and they even did not effort to open ET and learn something about trading. Trading is not possible for their mind's boundaries.
    I praise the bravery if few Italians who show up here and wish them all the best!
    Sadly, but Italy can not work for us now - we must choose a place where our children will not need to explain to others that trading is.
    And no, there is no Russian school in the Bahamas as well as the whole knowledge about Russia among the majority of the population is very limited. My friends fishermen sometimes surprising me with " philosophical" questions, such as:" what is closer to the Bahamas and where I suppose to go first - Moscow or Melburn?"

#112     Jul 22, 2018
  3. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

So you apologize for calling my mistake the one which was from another ES member? In this case, I will be delighted to really compliment you for been gentlemen.
    As for the intellect, do not thank me, please, - intellect without heart is the danger. After long experiences, I still not sure how much it is a privilege. Here in my post #2113 story by Leo Tolstoy's https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/in-search-of-god.308024/page-212 .
    And from another side among 15 men present at Wannsee Conference, where the final solution for jew was adopted, all was graduated and high intellectuals included the evil you liked to quote. Hmm, you opened again yourself - among many points I raised in my post the only one you remembered was a Holocaust. Am I mention about it here?
    So, again intellect without been submissive to the guides of the heart is just a weapon, with great self-destroying capacity, guided by ego, proud and false believes. In the second part of this long talk, there is more about
    http://www.oshoworld.com/osho_talk/talks/enligh01.asp
    Constantly profitable means that your technical losses are very minor respect your constant gains and so you are always profitable in the time frame you are working with. If my entries are on minutes I am always profitable on days basis etc.
    Certainly, I am speaking about not only real traders, but those who have obtained top performance, elite traders, not just average doing profit from it. And the pick performance requires not only talent and total devotion, but it cannot be reached with the crawling mentality, which is built by any type of hate, limitations, not accepting others beings on the Earth or blaming them for your own losses.
    As for the yachts in Monaco, private jets - yes, we did it all, before to engage in this criminal scheme with your friends from UBS. But I would not do it again and wish to ET members to rich this level of financial freedom but to be always aware that those things are futile and will not ever bring any type of satisfaction, will become boring very soon. The charity, the help to others, the discovery of your own talents and brilliantness is the way to fulfill this inner call, which we all have, even you, I guess.

#113     Jul 22, 2018
  4. The calculations where total BS.

Correct values should be something about Finland 29 and Estonia 44.

Still a lot of dollars in the difference...

#114     Jul 31, 2018
    Douryan and beginner66 like this.
  5. schweiz

schweiz

Nobody noticed. Most people here are not good in simple math, they are more "algo traders".
    :D

#115     Jul 31, 2018
    d08 and They like this.
  6. Haha.

The very same as it is with the cars for example. Everybody is talking about the fuel price changes or insurance cost changes when the real problem lies in the annual loss of value in "invested" car money :D

#116     Jul 31, 2018