Best Country for Trading (Tax efficiency)

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by ET873, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Daal

Daal

And EVEN the CFC rules for br companies allow for deferral of taxes in profits earned in offshore subs. I believe they are forced to be taxed on 1/9 of the profits every year.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    #511     Jan 7, 2016
  2. Hittfeld

Hittfeld

@Ditch

Hi Ditch,

could you kindly update the tax situation in NL (trading subject to box 3?)?

Any changes (or pending)?

Thanks

#512     May 20, 2016
  3. Ditch

Ditch

In 2017 there will be some changes to the tariff, depending on the size of your capital and the application of it over saving accounts or stock investments. But all together it's peanuts.

#513     May 21, 2016
  4. Hittfeld

Hittfeld

Thanks Ditch,
    very kind of you to reply after all the time. May I further stress your patience -even on a weekend - with some odd questions: Will the adjustments be decided in 2017 or applied in 2017? Are you aware of any link and site where i could do some research (even in dutch)?
    Thanks - Dank je wel

#514     May 21, 2016
  5. Ditch

Ditch

The plan is the changes take effect in 2017.

http://www.vermogensrendementsheffing.com/

Just google "vermogensrendementsheffing 2017'' and you'll find plenty of links.

Or go to page 5 of this document:

http://www.corptax.org/images/publicaties/changes-in-dutch-taxation-for-2016.pdf

Last edited: May 22, 2016
    #515     May 22, 2016
  6. Hittfeld

Hittfeld

Ditch, once board mails could be printed by a 3D printer - I would attach a file to print finest Swiss chocolate, and lots of it.

Very grateful

#516     May 22, 2016
  7. dealmaker

dealmaker

Mongolia is a frontier market IE 5th World, even 3rd World countries do not have FDIC ( Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation ) thus your deposit is at risk of total loss.

#517     May 24, 2016
  8. If you put all asset to Mogolia, then it is a hugh risk.

How about selecting 10 countries with 10% or higher and 1/10 of your asset to each countries.

#518     May 24, 2016
  9. dealmaker

dealmaker

Problem is most of those countries paying huge rates are 3rd or 5th World countries. Offering double digit rates while the rest of the World is offering -ve rates implies a need for foreign currency IE deposit your money knowing the circumstances. In the case of Mongolia most of their foreign currency comes from mineral sales and as we know China has stopped/ slowed down iron ore and other commodity purchases.

#519     May 24, 2016
  10. It is perfectly possible to have a company in a low tax country and park the company's money in Switzerland or any other country. In that way the money is safe and the taxes are low.

#520     May 25, 2016
    wrbtrader likes this.