Backlash stirs in US against foreign worker visas

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by gwb-trading, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

It means I don't have a fkucing clue what the hell you wrote.

#21     Jul 6, 2014
    IAS_LLC likes this.
  2. I hope you know that legal work is starting to be outsourced to india?
    Also, skills look "unique" till someone finds a way to "commodotize" it - such as IT at the time, till india started to churn out 100 000s of it graduates per year.
    Civil Engineering was also a very particular type of skills, till china started churning out 100 000s of civil engineers graduates per year.

#22     Jul 6, 2014
  3. Thanks for explaining politely.

Basically what I am saying, is :
    * a businessman can do whatever he wants in the business he works in - inlcuding hiring foreigners - as long as this is within the Law
    * all the complainers and whiners can go and start up companies
    and all the "politicos" complainers could also start siphoning their tax payers money to US start up.
    * in case they complain tax payers money is no more: America is wasting billions funding wars in the Middle East. And how do we see it : from refugees ( including children who have lost their parents via bombings) who are exiled all over foreign countries.

#23     Jul 6, 2014
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, are you seriously going to tell me that IT is now suddenly skilled labor? IT jobs are THE lowest bottom of the barrel job in most corporations today. Hell most secretaries have more skills today then IT people. And legal? As in paralegal? LOL. OK, I guess to a guy working at a taco stand, paralegals and IT jobs are seen as dream jobs but come on. LOL.

#24     Jul 6, 2014
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Businessman can do whatever he wants? Not in this country he can't. He has shareholders and a board to answer to. Come on buddy, are you still in high school, you are very naive. I'm not sure what fairyland you are describing here, but it ain't this country.

#25     Jul 6, 2014
  6. First of all don't call me "Dude", it shows a lack of civility to the most outrageous degree.

And secondly, spare ET members your extremely racist remarks, like "some schmuck from Bangladesh".

I have no desire to continue this conversation with you anymore, Sir.

#26     Jul 6, 2014
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Non sequitur. Shit or get off the pot.

#27     Jul 6, 2014
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Good riddance. Go back to the kiddies table. Come back when you have some facts in your hand.

#28     Jul 6, 2014
  9. Who owns most of the shares ? Not Joe Public.
    You might say pension funds. But who run most of the pension funds?
    Do you know how much pension funds have lost?

So again, politicos STOP wasting US tax payers money into funding wars in the Middle East : use this money to finance start up in America and your job problems will be sorted.
    Are you against not funding wars in the Middles East?
    Do you know that the consequences of war there mean kids who lose their parents because of bombs and are taken "care" overseas by compassionate people?

#29     Jul 6, 2014
  10. why do you only use low level intelligence ? :confused:
    why not give facts ?

#30     Jul 6, 2014