AUD\JPY

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Carlll, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Carlll

Carlll

The asset is flat now. I’ll set pending orders nearby the upper bound and bottom line and will see which one is gonna work.
    [​IMG]

#11     Jul 8, 2016
  2. I see still this pair move on daily average movement, last week closed on bull candle but seems still on resistance area, waiting next week update market.

#12     Jul 9, 2016
  3. aud is a proxy for China. jpy is a safe haven.

#13     Jul 9, 2016
  4. So short jpy is more preferable isn't, and might audjpy will uptrend

#14     Jul 10, 2016
  5. Carlll

Carlll

Right now, I can’t see the entrance for opening a deal on the asset, so I’ll wait until the price reaches one of the levels, and then I’ll make a decision.
    [​IMG]

#15     Jul 28, 2016
  6. Seem audjpy still move on range H1 timeframe, if looking on M15 timeframe this pair move up and down on certain range, might for swing not yet appear signal but for scalping might they can try on low and high to open and closed with small target

#16     Jul 28, 2016
  7. both aud and jpy moving against USD today. Me? I'm going long usd.jpy today.

#17     Jul 28, 2016
  8. changed my mind. didn't get the downmove I was looking for. I wish I had something to buy from Australia at 75 cents to the dollar. Maybe an autographed copy of the first green Easybeats album?

#18     Jul 28, 2016
  9. What happen today, audjpy move strong bearish if look daily candlestick long body candle figure out, might something occur on jpy I am hear if japan will make stimulus

#19     Jul 29, 2016
  10. Carlll

Carlll

I expect the price to fall up to 75.00 level approximately. Around this level, I will set the take profit order.
    [​IMG]

#20     Aug 20, 2016