Atheism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nursebee, May 20, 2016.

1. stu

stu

[​IMG]

#41     May 24, 2016
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  2. haha. Did you read the article?

#42     May 24, 2016
  3. stu

stu

Yeah I know, ridiculous article ain't it.:rolleyes:

#43     May 25, 2016
  4. nursebee

nursebee

Someone talked about how can religion be improved?

I dont think it can. The yardstick to measure the improvement is no different than the yardstick previously used.

#44     May 25, 2016
    #45     May 26, 2016
  6. piezoe

piezoe

Disciplinary Hearings are ongoing for Clarksdale elementary school teachers for altering the test scores of students. When it was discovered the students who had scored high in reading were illiterate and could read hardly a word, the explanation offered for their high reading scores was that prior to the exam the pencils to be used were dipped in "Holy Water". This explanation will likely serve the defendants well, since one can safely assume school system officials are borderline literate as well. It would be unreasonable to expect Mississippi's school children to read at level higher than Mississippi's Governor, Phil Bryant. (A Republican, naturally.)

Mollie Bryant, The Clarion-Ledger 4:53 p.m. CDT May 25, 2016
    [​IMG]

(Photo: Rogelio V. Solis, AP)

Lowanda Tyler-Jones, the Clarksdale principal accused of directing teachers to cheat on standardized exams, told a state education official that a dramatic increase on test scores was due to prayer.

“She indicated to me during an interview that she anointed the desks, the pencils, the doorways and also the students’ heads with holy water,” said Walt Drane, Mississippi Department of Education’s executive director of student assessment and accountability.

Read more here. http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...ipal-said-prayer-caused-high-scores/84853824/

Last edited: May 26, 2016
    #46     May 26, 2016
  7. People would be quite interested in the price for the holy water that was used!

#47     May 26, 2016
  8. The top picture is a product of God. The bottom one is a product of man. Only someone stupid would think otherwise.

#48     May 26, 2016
    jem likes this.
  9. jem

jem

I know little about dogs but I would bet 100 bucks that the lower dog was the result of some dogs bred by man. That upper animal is very close to wolf if not a pure wolf.

#49     May 26, 2016
  10. Funny. Most murders during history have been done by non-believers. Look at the history of China and Russia. Their leaders have murdered tens of millions. That is on the atheists.

#50     May 26, 2016