Anyone use the Jigsaw DOM

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by tortoise, Apr 15, 2015.

1. tortoise

tortoise

If so, would you be able to speculate as to what I'm not doing here:

1) I have a multibroker license to NinjaTrader
    2) I've connected Jigsaw as per instructions. It appears to be working perfectly.
    3) I have a valid symbol (ES 06-15) on the DOM
    4) I have made sure that the "enable placing orders" box in the upper right is properly configured.
    but
    5) No matter what I do, the damn thing won't place a trade.

Anyone?

2. You need to enable At trading from ninja... I think it's just file from the control center then select at trading.

3. tortoise

tortoise

Sorry, for the mentally challenged (eg, me) could you be a bit more specific? "At" trading? Just not following. Thanks...

4. Sorry I had to pull up ninja. From the main control center select file, is the drop down "AT Interface" checked?

5. It needs to be selected in order to trade live off of the Jigsaw DOM....also did you buy the live trading subscription? If you didn't buy the live trading subscription, you'll be able to sim trade and topstep combine trade off the DOM but not live market.

6. that DOM is the best idea I have seen in quite some time-- however, there are better ones that do the same thing----

7. Like?

8. Did you get it to work for ya? Pete's a good dude if after reading the manual you still can't figure it out, send him an email.

9. tortoise

tortoise

No couldn't get it to work. Yes, sent him an email. Thanks...

10. There are multiple-- orderflow dashpro comes to mind...,

#10     Apr 16, 2015
    traderob likes this.