Any successful full time forex traders out there?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by dkthegreat101, Jul 24, 2014.

1. pinfire

pinfire

As I know I never met any full time successful trader , In my country just some traders are doing good trading. Most of us try to do trading as part time. We are afraid of loosing all money , low investment is a hurdle to make us a successful trader. My most of friends are part time and low investors who earn a limited amount from forex.

#21     Jul 28, 2015
  2. Teripal

Teripal

I think when you try to do trading as a part time job is not easy. Moreover, I agree that when you have small investment it is not easy to become big. I am a full tome trader since last November with small investment it is not easy. However, now I am writing a blog which helps me to think better. This work requires full time...

#22     Jul 28, 2015
  3. Demo in forex is unrealistic profits. Nobody goes after you in a demo. This is the fate of forex trading, as dictated by market micro-structure.

#23     Jul 30, 2015
  4. I'm not sure you built a 10k account to 120k twice, seems like a tall story

#24     Aug 3, 2015
  5. Maxue

Maxue

I know some very successful traders, but don't suggest newones to become full time traders, success need long time experience.

#25     Aug 20, 2015
  6. It's not easy that's for sure. I've been trading about two years now I think and only the last 5 months I've been able to make something of it. Before that I blew about 5 micro accounts I think, lol. I'm still only trading with a Micro account but I feel more confident now that I can keep up my strategy for a longer time. I can get a few hundred now each month which for me is a very good start! I agree that it takes a loooong time before you can be a successfull trader, and then you still need to be prepared to take a hit now and then.

#26     Sep 25, 2015
  7. I mean it's all about what to think is someone who has been successful. I honestly can say that it's hard because you have to be very good at what you do. You also have to know that the market won't always be the same. I know that sometimes it can dry up, and that's why you can't try and read into what the market will be like the next day.

#27     Oct 9, 2015